Straight Success : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7attack66 View Post
    them acura wheels are lookin hot on there.lookin good ,,very clean!
    Thanks. That means a lot. I'm glad that you like it.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Looks good man I like the video!

Those dws are some good tires.. do the H then paint and your set

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
        Looks good man I like the video!

Those dws are some good tires.. do the H then paint and your set
        Thanks a lot. Very much appreciated.

I like the DWSs very much. They handle so well in all conditions (haven't tried snow yet). I'm waiting to install my 40/40 prop. valve to test my tires fully under braking .

As far as your last sentence, spot on. My H is going in then... minor/basic maintenance to have everything, and I mean everything, spot on. Paint will come last. A full paint job too. No half assed masking. She'll get there.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Can't wait on some future updates man, inspirational ride you have there.

Comment

Thanks Brian, or is it Bryan? I'll try to make it as fly ass allowable. Stay tuned as always.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Thanks. I couldn't agree with you more. They were supposed to be my Fall/Winter rims, but managed to be sportable all year 'round.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                Thanks Brian, or is it Bryan? I'll try to make it as fly ass allowable. Stay tuned as always.
                It is Bryan haha. But it is ok. Hope everything at BMW is going well for you. Looking forward to some updates to the coupe, upon your return to the wonderful city of brotherly love .

How is the 5 lug holding up? Also the idle?

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
                  It is Bryan haha. But it is ok. Hope everything at BMW is going well for you. Looking forward to some updates to the coupe, upon your return to the wonderful city of brotherly love .

How is the 5 lug holding up? Also the idle?
                  Things are going, I think, well at BMW. Aside from some minor language bariers, I'm doing everything they ask of me. I may make a mistake here and there, but nothing that's bad.

As far as the car, she's holding up okay. The motor isn't too bad, but it needs a few minor parts. I haven't been spending as I'm planning to do "something" with some money I have set to the side for fun use. Time will tell.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Well I'm glad everything is holding up for you. Maybe an H coming in the future? If so i want to set aside the time to help you out. Photo shoot definitely when you get home.

What did you do with your oem ex rims?

Comment

Sold 'um. I offered to hold them for you, but you said you were going to wait a while. They went for 2 bills.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Updates: None.

Seriously though, I'm still putting in my H. Just focusing on me last few classes at school, or trying to!

I made a decision that she will get vinyl wrapped Matte Black. She sure is. Next year when the weather breaks. 3M vinyl wrap, here we come.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I like... but one question my man..?

Why so sexy?!!?

8 Accords so far:
                          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Ant i will be bringing the coupe visors to the meet for you my friend.
                            About time i know

Comment

I like the vinyl wrap idea. Matte black will look totally badass. It's just a shame it'll cover up that gorgeous green.

Sometimes you have to lose a little to gain a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                                I like... but one question my man..?

Why so sexy?!!?

Lol. Thanks. I think because it's affordable, and been a goal of mine for quite some time now.

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
                                Ant i will be bringing the coupe visors to the meet for you my friend.
                                About time i know
                                That'll work.

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                                I like the vinyl wrap idea. Matte black will look totally badass. It's just a shame it'll cover up that gorgeous green.

Sometimes you have to lose a little to gain a lot.
                                The gorgeous green is nice, but the guy I got it from got it repainted. It was a shitty job, and half of the paint done flaked away. It has a a few dents, and I like the idea of the vinyl, but in reality, it needs a full paint job.
                                Last edited by Straight Success; 10-05-2012, 09:14 PM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X