Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
    nice man she looks good bro
    Thanks a bunch. I'm excited to see how she's turning out.

EDIT: Update from my tune up and new O2 sensor install.

Last edited by Straight Success; 04-07-2012, 06:43 PM.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Ant the car is looking great man! Keepin my eye out for those coupe oem visors for you haha.

Let me know when your planning to do that H swap haha. Even if it is not any time soon just let me know in advance and i can come give you a hand.

If your not busy this weekend i may be having people over friday or saturday if you wanted to stop by just let me know.

Comment

Me like. How are you liking the Hawk pads and Brembos? I'm thinking about doing something similar, except I'll be using brembo blanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
          Ant the car is looking great man! Keepin my eye out for those coupe oem visors for you haha.

Let me know when your planning to do that H swap haha. Even if it is not any time soon just let me know in advance and i can come give you a hand.

If your not busy this weekend i may be having people over friday or saturday if you wanted to stop by just let me know.
          I'll give you a heads up. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
          Me like. How are you liking the Hawk pads and Brembos? I'm thinking about doing something similar, except I'll be using brembo blanks.
          I'm loving them. They stop amazingly. This poses a problem now as I'm pushing my car harder and harder. The harder you push, the more chances of an accident/mistake.

I'm going to start taking it easy; well, at least that's the new plan.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

philly ftw! love your car bro wish i was still in DE to see this in person keep up the good work and keep making the philly boys look good as far as the cb scene goes

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Thanks. I appreciate the love and support. I'm just trying to build something that I've been visioning for a few years. I'm glad that others like it!

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Seriously, it's like those TL wheels were made just for the CB. They look so right!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post

I'm loving them. They stop amazingly. This poses a problem now as I'm pushing my car harder and harder. The harder you push, the more chances of an accident/mistake.

I'm going to start taking it easy; well, at least that's the new plan.
                  True that. I'm looking to start tracking the cb so I have to overhaul the brake system and I'm debating between Hawks, Stoptech, Carbotech and a couple others.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    Seriously, it's like those TL wheels were made just for the CB. They look so right!
                    Thanks Mike. I agree, that's why I got them. I also want a set of the '07s. We'll see in time.

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                    True that. I'm looking to start tracking the cb so I have to overhaul the brake system and I'm debating between Hawks, Stoptech, Carbotech and a couple others.
                    Go for it. I can't speak for them all, I just know that the Hawks are good so far.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Pre-H-swap parts list:
                      • Axles
                      • All aluminum 2 or 3 row radiator
                      • Power steering high pressure hose for prelude
                      • Motor mounts
                      • Belts (timing, alternator, etc.)
                      • Auto to manual tensioner conversion (Kaizenspeed)
                      • H22 swap tune up parts
                      • Radiator hoses
                      • Interstate battery
                      • Battery cables and connectors
                      • AEM short ram or custom built intake
                      • A good quality header
                      • ...any other parts that's been left out will be added...

ADDED:
                      • Fidanza light weight fly wheel
                      • Exedy stage I clutch
                      Last edited by Straight Success; 03-07-2012, 01:51 PM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Super clean! Love it. Especially the interior. Not big on the red grill though. Looks like your car has lipstick on.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                          Thanks Mike. I agree, that's why I got them. I also want a set of the '07s. We'll see in time.

Go for it. I can't speak for them all, I just know that the Hawks are good so far.
                          I'd go 5 lug just so I could run a set of them. Your car sits just right with them.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            I'd go 5 lug just so I could run a set of them. Your car sits just right with them.
                            Thanks.

These rims were one of the reasons I wanted to go 5-lug. I have a few more reasons that pushed me to do it. The outcome, I did it, . I wouldn't change it for the world.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Gsquat View Post
                              Super clean! Love it. Especially the interior. Not big on the red grill though. Looks like your car has lipstick on.
                              Thanks. It's very much appreciated.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Now that's it's getting warm, I'm noticing little problems that I have to address. Overheating issues due to cracked/leaking hoses, and I think my TB and WP is on it's last few beats.

Anyway, I'm going to let it die, and when it does... it's H time.

I'm on my way to clean my intake, basically freshen things up for the season, and replace all hoses while at it. Just picked up everything, and on my out to the garage.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X