No announcement yet.

Straight Success : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok great. Just send me a text man. Or a pm on here is good but i don't check the site everyday ()

Comment

Got you!
      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Installed the black G-Square on today. I like the fitment of the burgundy one better, but the black one looks just as good. Actually the black looks better, it just fits a little snugger whereas the burgundy one fit perfect.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

nice bro
          back at it again

Comment

Thanks. Installed my JDM 1-piece headlights today, and some other stuff. Pics to follow.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
              Thanks. Installed my JDM 1-piece headlights today, and some other stuff. Pics to follow.
              Looking forward to seeing them bro

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

You will. You definitely will.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

She's kinda' dirty on a Sunday evening update:

Soon to be installed:

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Dirty, but still oh so clean.

Header setup looks sweet with the wrap

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      Dirty, but still oh so clean.

Header setup looks sweet with the wrap
                      Thanks, Mike! I see you updatin' your car damn near everyday that I look up.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

No problem. The whole damn package looks great. My kind of style.

And of course I'm updating like mad. Got a big weekend coming up mid-July that I need the car ready for an autoX event and a show n shine & cruise. I've got a ton of cosmetic work ahead of me.

Comment

We relocated for the summer. As soon as I get some time, and get her washed, I'll update my pictures. She looks clean and sexy, and she's running much better after the work that I did. I still have a slight/very mild bouncing idle, but I'm sure I'll fix it. Even with the secondaries open all the time, it feels as if she has more pick now; down the bottom and up top.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Hey ant just wondering how BMW is treating you? Any updates on the car?

Oh i was just wondering since you have the red clears are you still looking for a sedan trunk lid? Didn't know if i should keep my eyes out at the yard.

Hope everything is going well for you as always. Keep in touch man.

edit- ant i still have those coupe visors. Next time you are around come scoop man.
                            Last edited by dhill_cb7; 06-07-2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
                              Hey ant just wondering how BMW is treating you? Any updates on the car?

Oh i was just wondering since you have the red clears are you still looking for a sedan trunk lid? Didn't know if i should keep my eyes out at the yard.

Hope everything is going well for you as always. Keep in touch man.

edit- ant i still have those coupe visors. Next time you are around come scoop man.
                              It's really cool so far. I've done a lot to the car. Right now it has tons of bird shit on it from them damn NJ birds. I've have to get it washed tomorrow. I'll try to get some pictures soon.

Sill have my light sitting in the box. I'm not rushing my trunk swap as there are more important things needed first.

I'll be back soon, and when I come I'll text you a few days ahead of schedule. I'll take them off your hands ASAP. If you had them on you the day that we met at the yard, I would've got them them. PM your #. I think I have it, but just to be sure.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

The one piece lights look badass bro. IMO all you need is a front lip and the front end of your car is as good as complete Now I saw something about a trunk swap does this mean red and clear tails are coming soon? Also I MIGHT be moving back to Delaware so if you spot any cb7s for sale in your area let me know and if I do I would love to see this in person.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Working...
                                X