No announcement yet.

Straight Success : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo man your ride is sweet... i live in Harrisburg PA but i drive to Exton PA every day which i don't think is to far from you...

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188701

Comment

Not at all. It's about a 1/2 hour or so from me. I used to work near Exton when I worked @ the Benz dealer.

Thanks for the compliment, and I'm glad you like it. It's a working progress.
      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
        Not at all. It's about a 1/2 hour or so from me. I used to work near Exton when I worked @ the Benz dealer.

Thanks for the compliment, and I'm glad you like it. It's a working progress.
        eh half hour is nothing when you drive an hour and a 1/2 one way everyday... lol

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188701

Comment

Ant im so glad you scooped that compartment before that wag gets crushed.

Side note: i may go back and the bigger brake components in case i decide to upgrade.

I want to go ROH but as far as i know you have to have 15" rims. I also want to stay 4 lug. Sucks i have 14s...not sure what i am going to do yet.

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
            Ant im so glad you scooped that compartment before that wag gets crushed.

Side note: i may go back and the bigger brake components in case i decide to upgrade.

I want to go ROH but as far as i know you have to have 15" rims. I also want to stay 4 lug. Sucks i have 14s...not sure what i am going to do yet.
            I'm glad that you reminded me with the phone call that morning. If it wasn't for you, who knows what would've transpired.

Thanks again lil' homie.

14s... A little too small, but it works for now. ROH is cool, especially when doing rotors. Keep me posted.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

nice wagon tray in the car bro
              back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                nice wagon tray in the car bro
                Thanks. It looks good, is functional for a full sized spare, and neat/organized storage.

I like it. You're lucky you didn't have to go hunting for one.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Damn, some one hit my car while parked. Will post pictures later. This is F-ed up.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Thanks. It looks good, is functional for a full sized spare, and neat/organized storage.

I like it. You're lucky you didn't have to go hunting for one.
                    henry has one is his coupe too lol

and how bad is the damage?
                    back at it again

Comment

It's not that bad. They left some paint and a small dent near my door handle. This sucks though. I guess I should look at it as a blessing as I know how bad it could've been. Thanks you Lord. Someone came by and side swiped it. It may be partially my fault as I park about 8"-10" away from the curb. I don't want to scratch my rims when parking. Maybe I was out a little too far. I think from now on I'll stay about 6" away from the curb or so.

When I detail it next week, I'll try to fix the damage as much as I can. It was raining out, so tomorrow I can see how bad it really is. Thank God my mirror was tucked in. I keep it tucked in exactly for this reason, 'cause Lord knows there are way too many inexperienced, or bad judgement drivers on the road.

By looking at the position and height, it looks like it was a mini-van, truck, or SUV.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

If it ain't one thing, it's another. I just spent a bundle to get my cat-back done up, only to have my header crack two weeks later.

I'll tell you.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

If it ain't one thing, it's another. I just spent a bundle to get my cat-back done up, only to have my header crack two weeks later.

I'll tell you.
                          Wow...that is so depressing.

I'm off weds, thurs, fri man so if you are doing work let me know ill be down to help. Since i am turning 21 on weds my parents and my gf are taking me out weds or thurs night. I may not be awake until the afternoon

Def doing my axle(s) this week tho. First time i will be attempting that task.

Side note: Looking into an air compressor and impact/air gun. For future auto work...looking at harbor freight about 200 for a decent compressor and impact gun.

Comment

I'm going to use my uncles when I do my head gasket. I'm ordering a header off of Ebay as we speak.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Ok. Well if you decide on a day let me know either on here or text and i can drive down and help. I have never done a head gasket but i need to learn sometime.

Unless you are just having your uncle or one if his employees do it while they are on the clock or however they get paid.

Comment

He doesn't own a shop. My aunt bought him a compressor for X-Mas. He's eager to use it. The day my header comes in is the day I'm starting everything. You're welcome to tag along.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X