We should start a new stupd trend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
    How about we put 5 - 6 antennas on our trunk and roof... maybe even a couple 10 foot cb antennas.
    Originally posted by NightmareCB7 View Post
    Ill do it tomorrow just for a pic.
    Old ass pic, but here goes:

I've actually avoided sitting still through accidents and construction on the freeway by talking to truckers and going around. And it's nice on cruise night to talk to friends when our cars aren't together (cops and general chatter). I've been meaning to get a bigger antenna. Magnet-mount, so it can be tucked away.
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-16-2012, 08:23 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Just saw this in another thread. :SMDH

Comment

^ And I still maintain he didn't do too bad a job! Hey, Extacee, you should go buy it since you're closer to where it's at in Denver. Only $800 to get into the pimping business!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

If that caddy top wasn't all cracked, it might not look awful!

I still want to figure out something cheap, easy, SAFE, and utterly stupid... just to see if we can make it catch on! We can start a whole backstory for it, making it super JDM or something... and see how many idiot kids copy us.

Comment

LOL, here is a hood ornament actually sold for my 93 Accord:
            http://www.jcwhitney.com/cadillac-de...55y1993g26u0j1

Might go with the caddy top well, like mixing an American army service man with a Japanese whore.

Comment

Or how about throwing some side pipes on our rides to scrape off.
              http://www.jcwhitney.com/header-look...55y1993g26u0j1

This would go big in Texas, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by stevediraddo View Post
                Label maker + trunk

I put 'THE GAME' on my license plate in the corner where the little sticker goes, was considering a larger one across the trunk that says "my way.. get out of it"

I think label maker stuff could catch on, where I live people are going wild on those family stickers
                Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
                did this on my buddies truck. thought it was funnier than hell at the time. i've been sober since.
                ^HAHA!!!

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                what's the trend in Japan called where they had those really long exhaust pipes that angle upward above the trunk?
                Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post
                I like the curtains on the windows, plaid hoods, and drag style. I think this is the kind of stuff people would want to imitate. IF it somehow looks "cool".

I also have some suggestions.

1) get four different sets of lug locks so that every time you have to take a wheel off you need four different keys. Plus extra theft proof.

2)Instead of doing a hood bra just have the whole hood upholstered in leather or something. This could also work for the roof like the old school GM cars.
                i like drag style
                i like exhaust above trunk
                i like putting THE GAME somewhere on your car.
                i like plaid hoods too.

i may work on some of this lol
                Accord SE

93se
                Members Ride
                Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
                Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

hey you know those wall hooks for hanging photos, the ones that use tape to fasten to the wall, and when you're done you just pull the tape down and it comes off. i think 3M sells the good ones.

use that to hang a plushie or some shit from your rear window instead of under the rear bumper. those twats would definitely fall for that

^^Photos taken by me ^^

Comment

... Kinda suprized twat isn't **** since ****** is. Lol noone knows what I said

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

yellow highbeams
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

^^already a stupid trend (hope no one takes that personally) the goal here is to make one up like maybe red high beams and blue low beams... CbCop!

Comment

bobble head doll on the hood or trunk. Cheap Easy and stupid...

Comment

plaid carpet
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

It's funny how much plaid has been brought up in this thread. I personally have plaid accents in my interior that I paid a lot of money to have done professionally

Lol I like plaid.
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Plaid is very tasteful in car interiors when done right.

Comment

Working...
                                X