X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
    yo skyline man, take me off the list!

i aint comin!
    mmmm 3 ways and coney's....iz need to make a trip lol.

you have to announce it here after we discussed it on aim like 4 hours prior lol. slacker, just trying to get noticed i see how it is...move to FL already and follow ur half brother already haha.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

well everyone as much as i hate to do it take me off the for sure going list. If a new map sensor doesnt fix my problem im backing out, my suby is in the shop from hail damage, so i dont have a ride ot take if i cant get my car running on monday

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Alright here's the deal.. I know people are bringing things to this meet.. I've talked to my mom and she said I can bring one of the many grills she has and charcoal. Aaron aka Slick is bringing the bread. I heard from someone, I can't remember who but their bringing tents. I'm bring a cooler and so are some others. We need people to bring meat to make for everyone.

Also, Jacob.. when are you guys hitting the varsity so I know what time to be there? Matter of fact, i'm going to call you lol. Can't wait to see everyone!! Its going to be a blast MUAHS!

Originally posted by Juice21
        thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
        Originally posted by GameChewer
        Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
          well everyone as much as i hate to do it take me off the for sure going list. If a new map sensor doesnt fix my problem im backing out, my suby is in the shop from hail damage, so i dont have a ride ot take if i cant get my car running on monday
          slap a CB7 one one for now

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I am going to try and bring a 10'x10' also....

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
              slap a CB7 one one for now
              wha??? lol ill know 100% for sure if i can or cant go on monday, and if i cant ill be heading up to chi town either the first week of august or sept

1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                and why the hell not ?????????
                i dont like any other imports other than accords, so its pointless to make the trek.

im going to afm though, i spoke with felipe and it sounds sick
                Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                YOU SUCK!

why not?
                my car is so half assed and needs soooo much attention it isnt funny...
                im going to get crackin and get it all finished now that ill have a garage finally!
                Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
                mmmm 3 ways and coney's....iz need to make a trip lol.

you have to announce it here after we discussed it on aim like 4 hours prior lol. slacker, just trying to get noticed i see how it is...move to FL already and follow ur half brother already haha.
                i wish i could man!
                but i have this house now...maybe if you make the master garage ill be down there

we can go half

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                  i dont like any other imports other than accords, so its pointless to make the trek.

im going to afm though, i spoke with felipe and it sounds sick
                  no problem man... this is a good size meet just for accords.. but if you are going to miss this one to come down for AFM then do it... but don't flake out for AFM !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                  A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

anybody taking I-65 up to tennessee on friday evening? If so...let me know...me and possibly two other cars are gonna head up from just north of montgomery on friday...if anyone is going past we can meet up and ride together.

if not...is anyone planning a meet saturday night late? I think it would be fun to get a bunch of us together and take pics or something....just a thought though.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Id love to go, i really would but it looks like im more than likely OUT. Sorry guys.

I just have too much going on to spare the funds for this one.

I know, i know...i hate me too. I kinda wanted to make this, but i just cant afford it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
                        if not...is anyone planning a meet saturday night late? I think it would be fun to get a bunch of us together and take pics or something....just a thought though.
                        i am trying to get something together for that night... a buddy of mine is putting on a party for me since I am going to be in town for the weekend. I was going to try and get everybody together for this party so we can all hang out...

SO WHO IS DOWN FOR A PARTY SAT NIGHT AFTER THE SHOW ????

let me know !!!! if I have to i can start another thread about this so we can get a head count and where its going to be !!! Its going to be about 30 miles south of the show its self !!! in the town of

288 STEWART LN
                        ESTILL SPRINGS, TN 37330

come on guys !!! let do this thing

Originally posted by Devergote
                        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

oh man that weekend gunna be crazy!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

ok well the car runs like normal now, all i have to do is get the seat brackets fabbed up tomorrow while im at work, then rerun the engine harness and install the fog hid's, oh and redo the throttle cable lol, ohhh and get the pin stripe glue off

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                              ok well the car runs like normal now, all i have to do is get the seat brackets fabbed up tomorrow while im at work, then rerun the engine harness and install the fog hid's, oh and redo the throttle cable lol, ohhh and get the pin stripe glue off
                              NICE!

...all in a days work, nice coupe dude.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Leaving ATL at 7am

I am Coming from Atlanta......I plan to leave at 7am on Saturday to get there around 9am....Don't want to spend money on the hotel....Right now me and my homeboy with a D9 Acura Integra are coming. Anyone else leaving early morning on Saturday? Would love to have a couple more people roll.....

My honda sitting on some Honda Accord Euro R Rims

My Parts for Sale HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!
                                http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/fred1618/

Comment

Working...
                                X