• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy pistons!
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Time to have some fun with the ol F22.
      Originally posted by Mishakol129
      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
        Time to have some fun with the ol F22.
        compression
        CB7TUNER.com
        Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

I have those same pistons in my F23VTEC. They will be fun indeed.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
          JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
            I have those same pistons in my F23VTEC. They will be fun indeed.
            Lol, a lot more than just these pistons are going into the new engine... I fear I may turn my CB7 into a strictly drag car.

Comment

I see from your posted pics. I did a full build as well. I went hybrid though. Good luck with it. I will definitely be looking in on this build.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
              JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Finally!

Text me sometime bud get me up to date, New phone same number.

02 Crv
                02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Not my pic, I borrowed it from ESP.

Comment

A lot of great info in your build, awesome MRT. I have some questions about one of your setups, which is your exhaust system. I might be looking into replacing my old one.

Yours is the DNA Motoring exhaust header with the top half of the down pipe? It looks welded to a custom 2 into 1 collector and welded again into a flex pipe.

Is that a 6” flex pipe also from DNA motoring ? Did you reuse any other part of the down pipe? Or the rest of the welding just test pipes ?

Have any full pics of your exhaust? Thx
                        92 DX Sedan - Auto

Comment

Originally posted by Qiko View Post
                          A lot of great info in your build, awesome MRT. I have some questions about one of your setups, which is your exhaust system. I might be looking into replacing my old one.

Yours is the DNA Motoring exhaust header with the top half of the down pipe? It looks welded to a custom 2 into 1 collector and welded again into a flex pipe.

Is that a 6” flex pipe also from DNA motoring ? Did you reuse any other part of the down pipe? Or the rest of the welding just test pipes ?

Have any full pics of your exhaust? Thx
                          It WAS a DNA header, but I replaced that piece of garbage. The main portion of the header and downpipe is some generic header from ebay. I cut the old collector off and welded on a Vibrant 2" to 2.5" collector. Then I added some 2.5" tubing and added a 6" flex pipe I found on ebay. The resonator is an Ultra Quiet from Vibrant, as is the muffler. The cat is a Magnaflow. Sorry, no pics of it complete.

Comment

Comment

Race car status

02 Crv
                              02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                              92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                              Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Comment

Working...
                                X