Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the age of us Cb7 owners and what do we do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    Some of the ages are surprising. Some are young or older than I'd have expected. Some I just had no clue.

But it's pretty cool to see the different things we all do to make this economy try to work.
    ^^ I agree, it is kinda cool to see what we all do in the real world outside of this CB7 community.

Originally posted by Twest7740 View Post
    17, And push carts at fred meyer.
    that's a grocery store up in MI and OH right? i know we don't have any down here but my dad lives in MI and i have visited him.
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

i'm 28 soon to be 29 and i work as a service tech at a gmc dealer

Comment

I am 22 and im a Emt , Certified nurses assistant(cna),and a Auto technician.Studying to be a paramedic now

Comment

Eighteen, I'm in the Los Angeles County Sheriff's academy.

Comment

24- military(USN)-Flight engineer on a Orion P-3C
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I'm a owner of a 1993 lx accord. I'm 21 and I'm a intern at a tech support company and I work at Quiktrip on the weekends.
              The main reason I have a cb7 is because my dad gave it to me from my 21st birthday I feel like its a part of me.

Comment

25 y.o., white 91 coupe lx, Lead tech at Mieneke car care in Pensacola.
                Hey yo uhhhhhh fry man!!!!

Comment

29 yo, aviation hydraulic mechanic USMC
                  92 CB9 EX my first Honda!

Comment

24 have worked in just about every type of manual labor job you can think of, construction took a dump, been between jobs, decided to go to school last year, so I'm currently finishing up pharm tech training, and work part time supposedly at autozone

Comment

33 yo, just bought a 1991 SE today. I always wanted a CB7. I'm a cable technician.

Comment

21 years old, on my 2nd cb I was a salesman at HH Gregg then started going to UTI about half way done as it stands now, just started last week as a tech at Pep boys

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188701

Comment

im 21 one and own a 1990 cb7, just got layed off after working for a company after 2 yrs. now all my extra money goes twards my car( front door locks delete, new front end, nd fresh paint is the first on the list)

Comment

29, and I'm constantly furthering my education as an engineer that's geared toward designing and manufacturing cars. I have a '93 EX coupe.
                            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I'm 29 years old.I'm an ex contractor for and now a courrier for FedEx Ground.This November makes ten years for me, thank God!

Comment

almost 28, and i work for "the largest independent tire dealer in the west"

Comment

Working...
                                X