Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXT: OEM Fog Light installation (USDM 9293, others similar)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i believe colin should post his pics in here so others can get inspired lol

mauricio

Comment

your request is my demand
      [IMG]http://www.****.com/eventphotos/97lude_fog_install%2012-21-04/small/P1010781.jpg[/IMG]
      [IMG]http://www.****.com/eventphotos/97lude_fog_install%2012-21-04/small/P1010782.jpg[/IMG]

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

nice now go and get a new sig since u have the fogs!

anybody else with the install like prez and timmy

mauricio

Comment

the rest can be found here.

the infamous 99cent saw (it worked great!)

Last edited by timmy0tool; 01-12-2005, 04:31 AM.
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

I would just like to add that Juan (Icedplaya) also did his fogs.
            He told me he did them himself, IMO they came out pretty damn good.
            Good job mayne!

Comment

I would like to add there is a difference in JDM fog lights. The JDM wagon ones look simular to the USDM fog lights in that they DO NOT have a concave shape, they just curve with the bumper like the bumper lenses do. The JDM sedan/coupe ones HAVE the concave shape on them. As for the rubber lining the JDM ones are the ones that mike installed on that car the USDM linings are almost like the rubber lining you can find at any hardware store. You can see this in this thread here. When I do my fogs I will be incorporating the guide into a DIY I hope to make. bringing this thread full circle.
              Last edited by DA92CB7; 01-17-2008, 01:20 AM.
              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Id prefer the booties, but i can deal with something else in the meantime.

Is the "hardware store" rubber just thin, rubber tubing slit down the middle or....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                  Id prefer the booties, but i can deal with something else in the meantime.

Is the "hardware store" rubber just thin, rubber tubing slit down the middle or....
                  similar, but its more like a plastic U-channel that normally would go along the edges of car doors and stuff, the "ding protector"

ive seen this used in place of the rubber boots and it looks pretty damn good..

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Right on. Thats what i thought it was. I imagine the OEM booties are a bitch to come by, huh? I wonder if these could be made or fabbed....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I want do that to my 91 ex but I was wondering what kind of bulbs go in...and can I put silver stars or simular in there
                      CB7 Neon

Comment

Very informative thread mike....btw where did you get the rubber shroud..
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I have not gotten a pair of these lights yet, but I have removed two OEM SM4 stamped bumpers (not aftermarket replacement covers) from a 92 and a 93 and have yet to find the dotted line to cut along.

Comment

Did you rub your finger along where you think it should be? It's VERY faint and usually won't show up in a picture. You practically have to feel for it.
                            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I did, but maybe I missed them. The bumper is staying off the car for a while anyway, I'll have another look and update the post I made if/when I find them.

EDIT: Found it! Captured it on camera too so others can see.

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                                I did, but maybe I missed them. The bumper is staying off the car for a while anyway, I'll have another look and update the post I made if/when I find them.

EDIT: Found it! Captured it on camera too so others can see.
                                Best way to see it clearly first clean off the inside of bumper due to dirt/grime build up makes it hard to see.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Working...
                                X