Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Photo Shoot New Wheels! Hella Flush Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like it! much better looking and more sophisticated than the "barbie" civics i see cruising toronto

Comment

i dig. and welcome!
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
        Thats a good idea, im using a road sign for my skid plate!
        dude if some one could just fucking make a real good skid plate for the cb7 I would buy one. But I mean NICE with some R&D and good material/design. Like seriously fuck jury riggin some shit. Id rather just spend a little bit and get some good use out of it.

Comment

*hand clap*

looks better

Comment

h/f tend to pick up about 10-15 when swaped from auto

to make 300 to the wheels the engine has to be makiing about 30 more

i got $50 that says she wont hold past 290whp, let me know when someone get there

nice car, and not to be negative but there is nothing flush about the setup
            it looks good though
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
              Horse shit.....

The only reason people underestimate the auto's is because they haven't done any research. Or they expect a 200k+ un properly taking care of trans to withstand extreme heat/beating's. Level10 will build you a trans to hold all the power you want, but for a common street car lets say 300whp a good upgraded tq converter (Does not have to be a ridiculously high stall), trans cooler, Perfomance fluid ment to hold up to such heat, and a over all healthy or rebuilt auto would hold said power if maintained.

When dealing with higher hp even a manual needs things taken in consideration, synchros, clutch/pp/ fluid/ condition etc. Some of your fastest cars are auto alot of drag racers perfer it. Stock drivetrain+loads of HP over stock=BROKE.
              HORSESHIT!

She never said anything about modifying the trans. All she said she wants is a twin turbo h22 in her auto cb7. My point still stands. But thanks for adding without attitude. Yours is just another option.

relax.

Comment

You point is not valid even after the 5 speed swap it would need upgraded. Upgrading is upgrading both need such to withstand the added power and need to be properly maintained. So my point still stands an auto ment to hold will it cost to play eitherway, and if you can't grasp that concept thats not a reason to jump to the conclusion of "I hope you aren't keeping it auto" because if you're trying to make power they're ways to do so with an auto.

02 Crv
                02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Not feeling the pink

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

A set of JDM headlights and red/white tails would make this car POP>

Nice job though. And.......I think its low enough.
                    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                      You point is not valid even after the 5 speed swap it would need upgraded. Upgrading is upgrading both need such to withstand the added power and need to be properly maintained. So my point still stands an auto ment to hold will it cost to play eitherway, and if you can't grasp that concept thats not a reason to jump to the conclusion of "I hope you aren't keeping it auto" because if you're trying to make power they're ways to do so with an auto.
                      It costs more to build an auto to handle that power than compared to a manual. Especially in the cb7. If you feel any need to discuss this further, then send me a pm. No need to hijack the thread. And I apologize for doing so.

My opinion still stands. The car should be lower.

Comment

hipsters be like hellaflush with no fenders.
                        i dig the painted lip and the pink.

Comment

i wouldn't say girl she is more of a woman if you look at her pictures, and painting your wheels pink it sick. have u ever thought about putting a pink stripe on the black center trim kinda like josh's_cb7 : 1992 Accord LX.
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=118186

Comment

i thought about doing the pink pin stripe on the molding like his I put it on one side of my car but didn't like it so took it all off looked to ugly i like it all black and original looking i think it looks better with none looks more cleaner i think. What do u guys think tho im thinking about going lower like u guys want me to but im 3 1/2 inches from the ground right now and my lip is 2 1/2 inches my tranny and pan hit the ground as it is im going to do a 5 speed swap soon im getting every thing for 450 from a wrecking yard is that a good deal and im thinking about getting the OBX Aluminum Oil Pan its 3/8 thick for 245 dollars think its worth it so i don't put a hole in mine of how low it sits an later i can use it for my turbo set up. Think i should get it or it be a wasted of my money.
                            Last edited by dayzielynn; 01-29-2013, 06:10 PM.

Comment

What do you have for suspension? Going lower may give you enough natural camber to tuck the tires into the fenders, but you may end up needing camber kits. If you have the function and form coilovers (type 1 or 2, doesn't matter) or really any coilovers with independent ride height and spring pre-load, you can up the pre-load and it will help with your scraping issue, but it will be a little stiffer.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Working...
                              X