Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
    1. We can start it back up....
    2. My cousin has a panic issue. Not saying you're the same, but seriously, you can't just take a breath, slow everything down, take a step back, and realize that it's never as bad as you think it is?
    If its actually gotten worse, then it's because your body has gotten used to it and now accepts that it's ok.
    3. Nobody can provide unarguable research on anything. Remember the dinosaur argument?
    4. I'm not saying this just for laughs. Like I said earlier, it's all part of a greater view. I can't tell you all of it on here, because it goes against the rules in a big way. But I expressed another chunk of my views in the "american cars suck, here's why" thread.
    5. Also, I was wearing a helmet this time. I thought about what a great decision that was as my head bounced off the concrete at 20mph.
    Common sense and logic are the basis for all of my opinions.

I suppose not. But like I said earlier, I do differentiate between people who are actually handicapped (Downs, Autism) and the "it's all in your head" crowd. I suppose I could go to the doctor and complain that I have difficulty concentrating.
    Guess what? Now I have OCC/ADD/Whatever else he can bill insurance for, and now I have meds! Thankfully I have those meds, as now I can get through life with a crutch

I think it happens more as you get older. You lose sight of things like this and start to let everything go.
    I'd like to take this up in a new thread so this one can go back to it's original topic.

Comment

Common sense and logic are the basis for all of my opinions.
      From what I have witnessed from day one of you joining this forum, it seems as though you are lacking in both of these most times.

Back on topic,

I'll try to put an end to GeoffM's ritarded OT rants about human nature and how his is super human and get back on topic here. I smoked for approx. 20 years and have now been smoke free for 3+ years. Never felt better!

I used the stage 1 nicotine patch for 1 month so that I could get rid of all the physical addictions attached to smoking.
      Last edited by GhostAccord; 06-21-2011, 10:53 AM.
      MR Thread
      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

[QUOTE=GeoffM;2831175]1. Nope. Sorry
        2. 2 sides to mental issues:
        Actual, legitimately handicapped people, get a free pass. They can't help it.
        The rest of the people, such as:
        ADD
        ADHD
        OCC
        Bipolar
        Whatever else you can think of. All fake. All made up. All can be imagined away as easily as they can into existence.
        3. If it's giving you issues. For example, the extremely large gash I have up and down my arm. I tended to it with peroxide and bandages, and that's it. Many many people suggested I go to the ER so I can get pain meds. I don't need them, as they are for the weak, who can't deal with little problems like that on their own.[/QUOiTE]

So what ypur gettin at is that due to the fact I have adhd I'm handicapped. And not only are you better than I am but I can just close my eyes and suddenly its just gone? The fact that u think ur gods gift to the world and your total and utter stupidity for thinkin your so bad ass that you handle your own battle wounds. I dearly hope that when u have kids or if u do already they develop adhd then wind up smking. So your total and utter stubornness kills u inside.

Comment

To all current and future readers, we've moved the discussion here:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=179735
          MRT
          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
          Originally posted by Tippey764
          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
          Originally posted by deevergote
          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

i hate cigarettes but i do smoke Black & Milds once in a while

Comment

Camel Blues/Camel Blue Wides. Love em. Wouldn't mind quitting, but not stressin over it too much now either.
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Don't smoke, never have and never will. In all truth I find the habit disgusting.

I know a guy who literally would smoke a cigarette then smoke a joint. And this cycle would last all day! It's crazy, and I refuse to ride in his car because it reeks.

Comment

i never did and never will wither but its sad that some of my closest friends do.....my ex used to smoke too then stopped when she got prego....it seems she's started to pick it back up when she gets stressed
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Fuck no. Life's hard as it is, don't need health issues to compound the problem.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Working...
                    X