Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB7tuner.com is officially 10 YEARS OLD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, I didn't realize I got in as early in the site's history as I did. i've been here for 8 years this month. shit i've wasted a lot of time!!!

10 years is awesome, here's to another 30 more, when our cars are worth something again!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Happy to be part of a great community and family. Love is love.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Happy birthday CB7Tuner.com!

I am very very VERY happy to have found this community back when I had my wagon that was passed down from my parents then to me, which I just though it was just a Honda wagon (no biggie). Then I saw a decal on sedan or coupe (don't remember) when I was in my teens and then decided to check out the site because the sedan and coupes are the same cars.

I stumbled upon this site and my view of the automotive world flipped like no other and I am continuously learning and growing thanks to this exact community.

Thank you so much for having this site and lets keep it up.

- Josh
        Current:
        2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
        1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
        1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Only 10 years old? Glad to have been here for the last six. Cheers to everyone who has help make this a fabulous community. For the members who are no longer able to celebrate this glorious occasion... God Speed.
          PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

http://web.archive.org/web/200308261...tuner.com/vbb/
            August 26, 2003 at 12:25pm
            Members: 135, Threads: 338. Posts: 2,665

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

Last edited by Tishock; 08-03-2013, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33 View Post
              Congrats to Deev and everyone who's done their part over the years to not only keep this community alive, but thriving.
              Man i havent seen you around in a long long time you threads helped me with my first turbo build along with midniteracerx aka mrx. I also always loved your sig
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Glad to have been part of this place for a decade
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

im not og but ive been around for 5 years. this site has always helped me out and has a ton of information. great job to deev and all the mods on keeping things going smoothly. heres to another ten!

Originally posted by scudweiser
                  i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

This site has changed the way I look at cars completely, opening my eyes to endless information and possibilities. I hope to purchase my 4th Cb7 soon and stick around for a while. Thanks to all involved with Cb7tuner keep the 4th gen alive.

Comment

Wow, 10 years and still going strong. I remember lurking for about a year doing mods to the Sedan then joining and meeting the Texas crew at a meet in Austin.

Great times and great people. Thank you Mike, for keeping this alive.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Hey guys glad cb7tuner has made it this far. I've had the cb7tuner.com decal on my car everyday since Steve had them made up. (originally only white ones i believe) I've been very proud to be apart of this site and contribute some things but to also have learned so much. without Steve and Mike (deevergote to most) i may have never bought my 93 almost 10 years ago. and I still have the old girl today with 124,000 miles on the odometer thanks to all who keep this site going. Happy 10 years cb7tuner.com heres to another 10 years i may never get tired of rowing through the gears of my cb7

loyally yours

-Sean

P.s. First meet i ever attended in Maryland (one of cb7ts first meets ever) will forever stay with me.Great to have met you Steve hope you remember me. I remember the day ATX pulled up in front of my house on the way to a meet. awesome times.
                        Last edited by 93twodoorLX; 08-03-2013, 10:29 AM.
                        Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                        Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

10 years is a long time for a site like this. Congrats cb7tuner and most importantly, thank you

Comment

Have you taken into account downtime?
                            MRT
                            37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                            30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                            27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                            Originally posted by Tippey764
                            I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Every day since November 14th, 2010 has been downtime, Geoff.

Comment

This is awkward. It's now old enough for the "sex" talk. Who is going to do the honours?

Viva La cb7tuner!

=p

Comment

Working...
                                X