X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
    great find for 10 bux.

very clean despite being a midwest car!
    Yea it came from California 2 years ago, that is the main reason why it is so clean.

Comment

Update:
      First off I have gotten the best gas mileage to date with my mp1a trans at 27.2mpg. I ordered a 11.5lb flywheel, 8 flywheel bolts, and the SS clutch line from valexracing. I will be ordering a exedy clutch kit, clutch slave and master cylinder to this weekend. I have the axles and clutch pedal assembly already. The only thing I will need now is the rear manual t-bracket for a manual car.

The head for my built motor is being put together tonight and I hope to god I get to get my block done soon. So when winter comes around the engine and trans should be in the car. Than next spring it will get lowered and rims. After all that my 1984 z51 vette is going to get all my love and attention with a 5.3 lm7 ls swap with the stock 700r4 trans.

Comment

We will have to meet up some time, I like the wagons. I'm the Bill that Jarrett is talking about, and I have a MP1A LSD for my SE turbo build. What TCU did you use? I dig the shop you got to keep the CB7 in, reminds me of the one in Texas with all of my tools in it.

Jarrett, someone would have to pry that transmission from my cold dead hands!

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
          We will have to meet up some time, I like the wagons. I'm the Bill that Jarrett is talking about, and I have a MP1A LSD for my SE turbo build. What TCU did you use? I dig the shop you got to keep the CB7 in, reminds me of the one in Texas with all of my tools in it.

Jarrett, someone would have to pry that transmission from my cold dead hands!
          Yea it is my parents shop. Has almost everything I could need in it. The TCU I used is an OEM prelude with the MP1A. The stock TCU made it shift really hard and make sure to use oem trans fluid otherwise it will make it shift hard too. Do you happen to need an ecu for yours?

Comment

I will be needing an ECU this winter, like a P06 or P28 or something I can chip.

Do you have the part number for your TCU?

Comment

Good trade and good start, I love your detail work I need to practice on doing that on my own.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                Good trade and good start, I love your detail work I need to practice on doing that on my own.
                Detailing is easy and I really enjoy doing it. Just go to the autogeek forums and it has everything you ever need to know. I have a griots garage DA with a piss load of different pads. I use meguiars 105 and 205.

I will be needing an ECU this winter, like a P06 or P28 or something I can chip.

Do you have the part number for your TCU?
                I can get you the number if I still have it on my computer otherwise I will pull my carpet back.

I have a P06 that you could chip, I bought one off sonikaccord so I don't need it anymore.

Comment

All of my parts came in this week.

Exedy pro kit clutch
                  Fx chromoly flywheel 11.5lbs
                  Sachs master and slave
                  8 flywheel bolts
                  Clutch line from valex

I also grabbed all my parts from my buddies house.

M2s4 trans
                  Pedals
                  Shifting cables
                  Shifter plate knob and boot
                  Tbracket I didn't know I had
                  Axles
                  Starter
                  H22 plenum and throttle body

Comment

Going hard

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Nice progress.

You may have to grind some of the bolt off on the valex line to get it to seat. I did on mine. The bolt was too long I just took my grinder to it. No problems with leaks or anything going on a year or so.

And back in the day I had trouble with Bosch 02 sensors in my car. Don't know why and maybe it was just me.

What kind or wax or sealant did you use after the polishing. I have the same setup and use the 105 and 205 as well. I recently bought some chemical guys carnuaba and I think it looks great. Two coats. And I bought some of chemical guys liquid carnuaba spray stuff for in between waxes.

Keep up the good work.

steve

Comment

How far from me are you? If you aren't too far we should get together some time. If you need a hand with anything let me know.

Got tired of the MP1A already? Pm me a price for your P06 and MP1A TCU.

Comment

How far from me are you? If you aren't too far we should get together some time. If you need a hand with anything let me know.

Got tired of the MP1A already? Pm me a price for your P06 and MP1A TCU.
                          I had it since February and it has been a good trans for me but I want a manual in the wagon for the way I drive it literally would make it 2x better for me. If I can I will try to find another accord that needs a trans and just stick that in it to sell it. I live in Sartell, MN but work on my cars in Milaca at my parents house. That may change soon though.

Originally posted by Stoner51 View Post
                          Nice progress.

You may have to grind some of the bolt off on the valex line to get it to seat. I did on mine. The bolt was too long I just took my grinder to it. No problems with leaks or anything going on a year or so.

And back in the day I had trouble with Bosch 02 sensors in my car. Don't know why and maybe it was just me.

What kind or wax or sealant did you use after the polishing. I have the same setup and use the 105 and 205 as well. I recently bought some chemical guys carnuaba and I think it looks great. Two coats. And I bought some of chemical guys liquid carnuaba spray stuff for in between waxes.

Keep up the good work.

steve
                          If the bosch don't work out I am only out like $45, guess we will see how that goes. I used some meguiars wax I had laying around, I think in a black bottle. I will have to wash and wax the car one more time before winter hits so I know it is some what protected.

Comment

Did some rust prevention today and changed my o2. Hopefully it works because I don't want to have to find clean quarterpanels for a wagon.

Comment

I hope the rust prevention works for you, But no worries the sedan rear quarter panel from the sedan are the same as the quarter panels from a wagon.
                              I used sedan repair panels on my wagon, i also did the rust prevention while i had the bumper off.
                              CB7TUNER.com
                              Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
                                I hope the rust prevention works for you, But no worries the sedan rear quarter panel from the sedan are the same as the quarter panels from a wagon.
                                I used sedan repair panels on my wagon, i also did the rust prevention while i had the bumper off.
                                I wasn't sure if the sedan quarters worked, if I start to see rust next spring I will for sure replace them right away.

Comment

Working...
                                X