No announcement yet.

Official Feb 24th Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we could all cruise some roads to my house and find the guy who is stalking my house.. lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
    New people click here

Comment

LOL~!!!!! you guys still haven[t found him?? I hope you can fucking find him andchop his neck off...fucking niggger

anyways.....i'm drunk, junior is about ot passss out and stever......well, ees's makeing maritnies...however that is spellled....fuck...img drunk'....fuckkng typer wireting writher thingamajig.;....shit..
      Last edited by d112crzy; 02-16-2008, 11:32 AM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

ps....s..... what is a dirty martini?????

ALSO< WHAT DOES Ps mean???? IVE NEVER GOT THAT. OMG WTF LOSER LIKE OMG. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA JUNIOIR IS GAYL.

Comment

omg...

well joser and junior are pretty drunk and I am calling shannigans on all that talk like he can drink a bottle of tequila on a full day!

its b.s. esp since hes crazy we played 3 games of beer pong and now I need a new oponnnent.

hes gunna make excuses and you seen his texts, its funny, joser man, glad you had fun!

now lets tune my turbo!

glad he had fun tho reminded me of being young again!

BTW dirty martinis are fantastic and these guys can not hang, callin me a pussy for drinkin martinis but then it comes down to it and they say this is gross.

Dirty martinis are by far the best drink out there!

and my intellectual side, hey joser...
          It stands for "Post Script" used when people used to write letters by hand (and even back to when they used feathered quills) to add something that had been forgotton.

Basically its a BTW in the 2008 realm!
          Last edited by drummersteve7; 02-16-2008, 05:05 AM.
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOLOLOLOL
            You and me steve, you and me man lol.
            someday.

Comment

BAHAHAHA! good times eh?
              Last edited by SMseagren83; 02-16-2008, 01:31 PM.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

oh shit, i don't remember typing that.

please edit your post, sean. i dont want peoples to know.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  oh shit, i don't remember typing that.

please edit your post, sean. i dont want peoples to know.

hah.. but no we havent found him but we found out who he is some old family friend back in the day who is crazy and been off his pills for 3 months. He pretty much been hiding around like for a while lol. The cop came the night you guys were up here and didnt find him or his car lol. But he keeps driving around by our house from some reason.. (crazy fuck) lol

btw are you heading to jonathans today?

New people click here

Comment

Damn. I take it ya'll had some fun last night?
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

soo.. the guy that owns my car wants to come to the meet. LOU'S CB7 is his s/n. i guess sign him up...
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

NO! j/k Will do. Welcome aboard man!

EDIT: By the way, weather for Sunday:

Sun
                        Feb 24

Showers
                        H 48°/ L 36°

Chance of rain
                        60%

Just figured I would post it.
                        Last edited by Father Time; 02-16-2008, 10:18 PM.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                          soo.. the guy that owns my car wants to come to the meet. LOU'S CB7 is his s/n. i guess sign him up...

hey i saw you today at the light by mcdonalds in auburn i was going to say hey but you drove off

New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
                            hey i saw you today at the light by mcdonalds in auburn i was going to say hey but you drove off
                            shoulda honked for somethin. LOL i must have been leaving work. right around 445?

anyways...

ONE WEEK LEFT!! SIGN UP IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY!! 10+ people are going for sure!!

Comment

haha one week!! stoked =D well i havent got anything new to show cept my cb7tuner.com decals.. and i got some sidemarkers but it'll be a while b4 i put those in.. i guess ill just give it a good wash detail buff polish wax and call it good

8 Accords so far:
                              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I dont even think I'll wash mine lol, I might even go to the pass on friday too!
                                But I will def, have CB7Tuner.com decals lol.
                                and a F'n ROOF RACK tyT3 y0!

Comment

Working...
                                X