No announcement yet.

Atl Meet/mtn Run April 10-11th 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the mountains will teach you about weight transfer.

just don't slam the brakes on while you're in the middle of a turn. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

CHECK ORIGINAL POST FOR ADDRESSES, LINK, HOTELS, MAPS, PHONE NUMBERS, AND ALL OTHER INFO YOU NEED. IF THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I PUT UP THE 4 CLOSEST HOTELS TO THE PARK. WHICH ALL HAPPEN TO BE ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE IHOP OR LESS THAN 3 MILES.
      MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Count me in lol, mabey I wont reck on the way home this year.
        kiss my grill
        Members Ride

Comment

if you do, you got plenty of people to help you out. just give use a call.

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

5955 North Point Parkway
            Alpharetta, Georgia, USA, 30022

Is where we're thinking of staying, just got to see how far it is from everything.
            LOL.

You can add me and Icedplaya to the list...

Comment

is this near athens GA?

Comment

i'm in if i get the car where i want it to be for the spring

Comment

Count me as a maybe!!
                  I need to get a lot of stuff done in order to get my car worthy of it and the $$ for the hotel. Wish me luck!! lol
                  Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                  CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                  Coupe MRT

Comment

well.... most of the hotels are in around the same price for all of them ..

might be able to get a better rate once i know exactly how many rooms.

right now we are loooking at 85 bux per night per room... plus tax.

I know some of you are going to go and look and YES some of the hotels offer just a slightly lower rate but hell for a few bucks more why not get a room that is bigger and better and maybe get a couple more ppl to room with you and bring the price even lower.

I would rather give that price right now so ppl know how much they are looking at spending instead of trying to go with the cheapest and not have the money for the room. Plus I am looking at the location and parking lot so we can do some things after ... HOTEL PARTY.. i know we had a good time last year !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

112 or 612?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by Devergote
                        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                          5955 North Point Parkway
                          Alpharetta, Georgia, USA, 30022

Is where we're thinking of staying, just got to see how far it is from everything.
                          LOL.

You can add me and Icedplaya to the list...
                          its about 15miles from where everything will be happening.

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                          is this near athens GA?
                          about 2-2 1/2 hrs away

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                          Count me as a maybe!!
                          I need to get a lot of stuff done in order to get my car worthy of it and the $$ for the hotel. Wish me luck!! lol
                          let me know, so i can add you to the list.

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Ok put me on the list! unless something drastic happens from now until then ima go no matter what lol.
                            -Will

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                              well.... most of the hotels are in around the same price for all of them ..

might be able to get a better rate once i know exactly how many rooms.

right now we are loooking at 85 bux per night per room... plus tax.

I know some of you are going to go and look and YES some of the hotels offer just a slightly lower rate but hell for a few bucks more why not get a room that is bigger and better and maybe get a couple more ppl to room with you and bring the price even lower.

I would rather give that price right now so ppl know how much they are looking at spending instead of trying to go with the cheapest and not have the money for the room. Plus I am looking at the location and parking lot so we can do some things after ... HOTEL PARTY.. i know we had a good time last year !!

if we can get everyone in the 2 hotels that are close together ( they are right next to each other) then we wont have to go far for the hotel afterparty. And we wont have to worry about anyone DUIing.

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

later.
                                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                                X