No announcement yet.

Atl Meet/mtn Run April 10-11th 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHECK ORIGINAL POST FOR ADDRESSES, LINK, HOTELS, MAPS, PHONE NUMBERS, AND ALL OTHER INFO YOU NEED. IF THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I PUT UP THE 4 CLOSEST HOTELS TO THE PARK. WHICH ALL HAPPEN TO BE ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE IHOP OR LESS THAN 3 MILES.
    Last edited by ChampCoupe; 12-09-2009, 06:42 PM.
    MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

which one was the one from last time?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
        which one was the one from last time?
        no of them, all these hotels are closer. the hotels everyone stayed at last time were about 7-8 miles away. I just posted up the closes one with in 3miles to keep people close to the park. If anyone want to get a hotel other than post go ahead.

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

if you plan on eating at ihop before the mountain run you should probably get there ealier so you have time to get your order in and eat. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
            no of them, all these hotels are closer. the hotels everyone stayed at last time were about 7-8 miles away. I just posted up the closes one with in 3miles to keep people close to the park. If anyone want to get a hotel other than post go ahead.
            good thinking! I remember last time being on the highway for a bit just to get to the ihop. that shit was annoying. plus one member crashed on the way there. so the closer the better

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

2 of the hotels are across the street from ihop, and the other 2 are less than 3 miles from ihop. I have put alot more prep work and planning into this meet, so it will be better than last time.

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

CHECK ORIGINAL POST FOR ADDRESSES, LINK, HOTELS, MAPS, PHONE NUMBERS, AND ALL OTHER INFO YOU NEED. IF THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I PUT UP THE 4 CLOSEST HOTELS TO THE PARK. WHICH ALL HAPPEN TO BE ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE IHOP OR LESS THAN 3 MILES.
                Last edited by ChampCoupe; 12-09-2009, 11:42 PM.

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

cool... will call them and find out what type of discount i can get for those hotels...

lets get this thing rolling !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                  A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

it would be cool to get everyone in the same hotel. for partying reasons of course. later.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                      it would be cool to get everyone in the same hotel. for partying reasons of course. later.
                      that is exactly what I had in mind !!

You want me to handle this ?? i can make arrangements for everyone and go ahead and make sure EVERYONE stays in one hotel ?? i know it was great with the after hotel party !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

2 of the hotels are across the street from ihop, and the other 2 are less than 3 miles from ihop. I have put alot more prep work and planning into this meet, so it will be better than last time.
                        cross the street sounds great! you think you can walk to the ihop? or is that too far

Comment

if you have a good enough arm you could throw a rock and hit ihop

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=tn_accords;2336158]that is exactly what I had in mind !!

You want me to handle this ?? i can make arrangements for everyone and go ahead and make sure EVERYONE stays in one hotel ?? i know it was great with the after hotel party !![/QUOTE

please do, bc i plan on staying in a hotel this time so i dont have a long as drive to meet everyone.

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

maybe we could get J-specCb4 to come down and shoot. later.

Comment

if you have a good enough arm you could throw a rock and hit ihop
                                thats what I like to hear! thats how you get a hotel!

Comment

Working...
                                X