No announcement yet.

Atl Meet/mtn Run April 10-11th 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to this! Maybe I'll have what I need to be ready for 90-JDMCB7 by then... but we'll see...youtube videos none the less. I will definitely be in the front of the fast mountain group pack too...

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
      If I go how much money do I need to bring?
      that's up to you if you want to donate to the park food, but besides that you'll need money for the hotel, gas, your own food, ect.

you should try and roll out with rob_is_legend and av6g6. i sent a few more messages to some guys from AL, so there might be more. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by 94b20gsr View Post
        Looking forward to this! Maybe I'll have what I need to be ready for 90-JDMCB7 by then... but we'll see...youtube videos none the less. I will definitely be in the front of the fast mountain group pack too...
        keep up if you can, i shall be the first cb7 to take you down. if they cant beat you then i dont need to waste my gas.
        MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

brian , i have a fcking track meet .
          AHHHH .
          i missed the mountain run earlier this year , biggest fml moment of 2009
          i'll let you know for sure sir .
          preciate the heads up !

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
          - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

Where is that IHOP yall are meeting at on day 1??

Comment

Damn ... i just realized something ...

THERE IS NO DETAIL ON ANYTHING... all is said is meet and this place and then go to this place ... no address ... no exact locations or anything.. like anybody out of state are supposed to know all this.

WE NEED DETAILS !! This helps in getting a Hotel and stuff like that... I mean we could have stayed at a Hotel a little bit closer. Lets get this taken car of because last years organization was not all that great !! Just a heads up for you guys that are heading this up.

Originally posted by Devergote
              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post

THERE IS NO DETAIL ON ANYTHING... all is said is meet and this place and then go to this place ... no address ... no exact locations or anything.. like anybody out of state are supposed to know all this.

WE NEED DETAILS !! This helps in getting a Hotel and stuff like that... I mean we could have stayed at a Hotel a little bit closer. Lets get this taken car of because last years organization was not all that great !! Just a heads up for you guys that are heading this up.
                x2 I thought about all the Location details as well. I was there last year and I couldn't make it back if I had to.
                -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
                  x2 I thought about all the Location details as well. I was there last year and I couldn't make it back if I had to.
                  I am going to have directions and address' posted. I wanted to know if anyone was actually interested before i got to all that. I will get everything updated by tomorrow morning. Also i will post a list of the closest hotels. And the planning will be MORE organized this year i promise. I have no job so i have nothing else to do. Trust me, MORE organized, MORE fun, Better memories.

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
                    I am going to have directions and address' posted. I wanted to know if anyone was actually interested before i got to all that. I will get everything updated by tomorrow morning. Also i will post a list of the closest hotels. And the planning will be MORE organized this year i promise. I have no job so i have nothing else to do. Trust me, MORE organized, MORE fun, Better memories.

cool ... because i am getting questions and shit from ppl down here already. Once you get the Hotel locations and which Hotels they are .... I think I am going to head that situation up. Got a few from down here and we plan on reserving the Hotels right at Tax Return so we know that is taken care of.

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

good deal I am waiting for next years fire station assignments to comeout so I know how many days I'll have to take off, but it wont matter cuz I'ma be there anyway
                      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

give me a few minutes im looking up the closes hotels to the park right now.

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Man we been waiting for this thread since last May...lol...all you had to do was say the word bro...and we are there....cant wait!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

I need details. I'm coming(no homo) and I don't want to get lost. I'm gonna do my thing on that mountain run!!!!!! New york will represent in 2010!!!!!!!!!!
                            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            My coupe!!!
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

hmmm I dont if I will be there 100%. if I dont have a job by then Ill go. but thats a 50/50 now. so dont put me on the list just yet LoL. but I wanna see how a 5th gen does

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                                Man we been waiting for this thread since last May...lol...all you had to do was say the word bro...and we are there....cant wait!
                                Well when people talk like that it keeps me motivated to do another meet. Bc for a minute i was really contemplating about not doing another meet, ever!

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                                I need details. I'm coming(no homo) and I don't want to get lost. I'm gonna do my thing on that mountain run!!!!!! New york will represent in 2010!!!!!!!!!!
                                all your details, maps, addresses, links are in the first post.

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X