No announcement yet.

Atl Meet/mtn Run April 10-11th 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll try this one... and request off stupid early... like today when i go to work.
    Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
    Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
    Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
    Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

im game for this

Comment

well i forgot about going to ranger school which is 62 days long. i'm probably still good but if anything that would stop me from coming.

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
        Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

Hell yea Kellen your wagon is running pretty damn good now, you need to go this time.

Comment

Damn I wanna go this year il know if I can come later and if I do come im bringin my friend(has a CB) and my other friend(Tahoe raised on 43 mud tires you know typcal redneck mobile)

So right now its a no but il be checkin in later
            -Will

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
              Yo Big Will.....add me on that list playa
              you better be down for that one !! We got something to be settled !! hehehehe

just need to know if I need to bring some extra ppl with me in the car so we can even out the weight .. LMAO

Originally posted by Devergote
              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                you better be down for that one !! We got something to be settled !! hehehehe

just need to know if I need to bring some extra ppl with me in the car so we can even out the weight .. LMAO

Oh..I WILL be ready!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

tony, you're bring your brother also and the rest of the NC crew right?

oh, if you have under 30 posts and can't post in this thread, just PM ChampCoupe to be added to the list. later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                    tony, you're bring your brother also and the rest of the NC crew right?

oh, if you have under 30 posts and can't post in this thread, just PM ChampCoupe to be added to the list. later.
                    Hopefully for this meet my brother will be driving his own CB...and yep I will round up as many Carolinians as possible for this meet...dude I had a good azz time at the last one...AEM big brake kit here I come!!!!!!!

...I cant wait for the mountain run

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Oh..I WILL be ready!

so no excuses this time right ???

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

so no excuses this time right ???

None whatsoever....as a matter of fact...drive on up here to NC and we can handle this next weekend homie....

Comment

Count me in.... No AFM equals me HAVING to go to this.

Comment

None whatsoever....as a matter of fact...drive on up here to NC and we can handle this next weekend homie....
                            can't do that ..... don't want to spoil all the fun now !!

Comment

can't do that ..... don't want to spoil all the fun now !!
                              excuses...excuses....come on up here...lets see how you feel after 10 or more hours of driving....then race me...haha...I been exhausted all weekend...then had to drive back....we stopped in Daytona...after 18 hours of driving I arrived home, only to find out today my Lexus is acting up...da**it...I should just buy another Honda!

Comment

If I go how much money do I need to bring?
                                -Will

Comment

Working...
                                X