Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Red interior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red interior?

Is the red interior in my cb a pretty common thing or is it more rare?

if your car is a maroon color, then yes. i dont know the other exterior colrs that have red interior
    FRIENDS
    DONT LET
    FRIENDS
    ROLL ON
    ROTA'S

Comment

Thanks man! I'm from north Houston! I saw you are from San An!

Comment

The maroon interior is standard in sliver exterior cars, I have two.
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

yea, i was staying in the conroe area a couple years back for a bit but moved back. it was ok when i was up there. only cool meet was the PZ meet
          FRIENDS
          DONT LET
          FRIENDS
          ROLL ON
          ROTA'S

Comment

If you mean maroon then yes, it's a standard interior color from the factory. But if you mean RED as in Shiny Bright RED, then no, it's not.

Comment

I see gray and blue more often then I see red

Comment

Originally posted by Odogg427 View Post
                I see gray and blue more often then I see red
                That's funny you say that, here in Kansas City, I see more maroon than blue and grey. Tan is the 2nd most color I see in the junkyard. I've been looking for the longest time for Black SE interior my my sedan, and a Blue wagon center console Armest for my Wagon. But it's like those colors are rare here, at least in the junkyard.
                For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

My car has maroon interior with HoA badge...I am from Saudi Arabia.
                  私はフィリピン人

Comment

The interior colors are paired with the exterior colors.

Not wasting my time with the real names (I do know them...): Beige cars get that nasty winespill red interior. Black and green cars get a beige interior. Gray and bordeaux red cars get a gray interior. White cars get a blue interior. Solaris Silver gets black leather. Phoenix Red gets a black/dark-gray interior. To my knowledge, this seems to be how most of the CBs worldwide are.

Comment

Maroon, Blue, Tan, Grey, then Black. Thats the order from most common to rarest IMO. Again, like Deev stated, the exterior colors are paired with interior colors.

Comment

If someone wanted to look up the production numbers for various colors, they could determine exactly which color is the least common.
                        Gray and Tan are the only interior colors that seem to span more than one exterior color. (blue cars have gray interiors as well... forgot those.)

I'd say the rarest interior colors are black and brown (not tan, but brown, as found in the cappuccino brown cb) All other colors were available in some form through the full 4 years of production.

Comment

I forgot about brown. Id place brown and black together on the rarest side of the scale aswell.

Tampa's new 1990 has a brown interior. I think it would go well with wood grain trim. Ive been talking to him about sending the interior trim to Ozark Hydrographics to have it done in wood grain.

Comment

Mine were as follows:

90 LX coupe, frost white had a burgundy interior.

91 EXR sedan, charcoal granite had grey cloth

93 SE coupe in champagne silver had ivory/tan leather

91 SE sedan, solaris silver had black leather

91 Laurel Blue LX sedan had blue cloth

91 Cobalt Blue EXR wagon had blue cloth

91 Frost White EX sedan had blue cloth

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot all about the Laurel Blue! I'm an idiot...
                              And that the earlier white ones had burgundy interiors. I'm so used to seeing 92-93 in white with the blue.

I need to not attempt to recall such things from memory when I'm 16 hours into my workday.

Comment

Working...
                              X