islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bam!!

OEM Flushmount. Has all four studs with all the original hardware.
    Last edited by islandhopper; 08-21-2012, 06:53 AM.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Lets see it on!

Comment

Test fit on my donor CB. Needs some fine tuning but its pretty much there.

I got a CF Hood too!

#4 off the line in '05. Fits like a glove.

Got both the hood and flushmount from the same guy for a killer deal.

It's not very sunny today. I'll get better pics later.
        Last edited by islandhopper; 08-21-2012, 06:18 PM.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

How does the black flushy look in your opinion since youve seen it on in person?? I ask bc i havent thrown on my CF wrapped flushy bc idk how it will look on my arcadia green

Comment

The holes for the flushie need to go up a bit. There should be a gap in between the Honda badge and the flushie. I can take pics and measurements for you tomorrow. Just be patient and do this right. If you tighten it down right now, it will never sit flush on the top of the trunk lid. Just be careful.

Car is looking gorgeous by the way.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
            MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Dammit Matt wtf lol Good shit bro good shit

8 Accords so far:
              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
                How does the black flushy look in your opinion since youve seen it on in person?? I ask bc i havent thrown on my CF wrapped flushy bc idk how it will look on my arcadia green
                Black isn't bad depending on what look your goin' for... I think with the lighter blue on my car it'll work nicely in black.

Overall, i think black will look fine. I can't say how it'll look on green. But i can say it doesn't look so great on brown.

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                The holes for the flushie need to go up a bit. There should be a gap in between the Honda badge and the flushie. I can take pics and measurements for you tomorrow. Just be patient and do this right. If you tighten it down right now, it will never sit flush on the top of the trunk lid. Just be careful.

Car is looking gorgeous by the way.
                Yeah bud, i'd appreciate some measurements. Thanks!

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                Dammit Matt wtf lol Good shit bro good shit

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Gtfo. First the hood than the flushie, your gonna make my jaw drop when you put those rims on.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Holy....

1993 Honda Accord EX

Comment

Screw you dude, that is all!

8 Accords so far:
                        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Hay is your spare car a coupe? I need a rear bumper...
                          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

The hood needs a buff and polish. Maybe even another couple coats of clear.

And yes, steve, the parts car is a coupe, but the rear bumper is FUBAR. Are the bumpers on coupe different from sedans? If not, i have a perfectly good 92-93 rear bumper. Pics are in my for sale thread.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

sorry bro, I got home too late to remove the flushie to take some pics of the measurements. I will try again tomorrow. BTW the car is looking amazing. you are definitely taking some huge leaps with this beast. good job bro keep it up.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                              MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

I think there different but not! 000% shure....
                                My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Working...
                                X