• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a beautiful car...black bumpers FTW
    1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
    2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Your car is omost kouzie's car re carnated....
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by DjM_coupe View Post
        Such a beautiful car...black bumpers FTW
        Thanks, bud. I think you're right about the bumpers.

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
        Your car is almost kouzie's car reincarnated....
        Naaaahhhh... i don't think so. His was clean...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Those wheels look great on your car!
          [/url]

Comment

Are those extended lug nuts?? Is the hood bra gunna be for sale ??

Comment

Originally posted by blk91coupe View Post
              Those wheels look great on your car!
              Thanks!

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
              Are those extended lug nuts?? Is the hood bra gunna be for sale ??
              Yes, they are H&R 15mm extended wheel studs for the H&R spacers im running with the Epsilons. The lug nuts are Muteki Super Tuner open-ended lug nuts.

And sorry, but the bra is not for sale.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Its all about painted errythang!

And DROOOOOOL, I want to do clean things to your car like wax it from bumper to bumper

So now that your front end is sexy as fuh and that ass is getting a flushie implant, what's instore for the sides?
                Last edited by keepinitclean; 08-25-2012, 04:53 AM.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

LOL
                  DO IT!

She needs it bad. but once i repaint her she'll be fucking beautiful! and the black bumpers are staying.

As for the sides...nothing for now. maybe some skirts from a later gen accord, but i want to keep my mud-flaps.

why...what did you have in mind?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Holy shit , the new rims are like hot sauce ..Adding more hotness to this amazing coupe. LOVE IT !!! They look perfectly at home on there.Great score on them.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

I think the CD sideskirts would look good, nice a subtle like on my coupe. Your cars come a long way tho buddy keep up the good work! Your using that paint i got you right!? Im all for keeping the black bumpers

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                        Holy shit , the new rims are like hot sauce ..Adding more hotness to this amazing coupe. LOVE IT !!! They look perfectly at home on there.Great score on them.
                        Thank you, sir! I've had them for quite a while now, but i don't use them cuz the tires are too small. I'll sport these as summer rims once i've got the right rubber to wrap them in.

Thanks for the compliments.

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                        I think the CD sideskirts would look good, nice a subtle like on my coupe. Your cars come a long way tho buddy keep up the good work! Your using that paint i got you right!? Im all for keeping the black bumpers
                        Yeah man, i like they way they look on your coupe...i might have to try them out. Wanna help me test fit them while your coupe is down?

And yes, i will be using the paint you gave me...most definitely...and keeping the bumpers black.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Flush mount spoiler measurements

When I bought my car in 06, it had a flush mount spoiler on it already. It came like this from the dealer so all these measurements are how they set it up. I took pics of my measurements to aide in the installation. Trust the number that I am putting over the pictures with the tape. The angle of the camera was off enough to give false readings. The hole made by the dealer appears to be 1/4".

Obviously the 2 right mounting points simply mirror whats going on, on the left side of the car. The measurement from the left edge of the trunk to the center of the left mounting point is 3/4". The vertical measurement to that point from the closest lower edge to the center if the hole is 2 7/8". Just mirror these measurements on the other side of the trunk and you will have the right side complete.

The left inner measurement from the left edge of the trunk to the center of the inner left hole is 18 7/8". The vertical measurement from the lower edge to the center of the hole is 3 1/2". Once again if you will need to replicate the mirror of this to complete the right inner mounting point.

After you mount the spoiler it should look just like this.

I hope that this is enough information to get the job done. If you still have any questions just let me know.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                            I hope that this is enough information to get the job done. If you still have any questions just let me know.

Thanks a million, bro. I really appreciate you taking the time to get these measurements for me. This is exactly what i needed. I'll let you know how things go.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

yeah, I am happy to help with flushies. With anything really. There aren't many to begin with. Hurts even more when they get damaged due to improper installation.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                              MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

No worries. I will check and double check my work before i finish mounting this bad-boy up. I intend to take great care of all the rare and valuable parts on my car, especially the oh-so-coveted flushmount.

Thanks again for your help. I added to your rep.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Working...
                                X