Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open season for police

2nd comment:
    Once they started ramming bikes with cars, they weren't cops anymore. Open season, kill them all.

Discuss.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

What I saw is a bunch of bikes evading a road block and trying to run from the cops. Besides that was barely a bump and hey, plain and simple the guy should have stopped instead of riding through the grass.

Would like to know the other side of the story... like whether or not they were ripping through city streets banging wheelies and speeding.... More than likely there were a few that ruined it for the rest and the cops wanted them all stopped.

As soon as the red and blue go on you pull the F#@k over...that's the law no matter if you did anything or not. Why run if you didn't do anything wrong?

Have to laugh at these guys trying to be 1%'ers.
    Last edited by GhostAccord; 04-20-2013, 04:38 PM.
    MR Thread
    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Why the need for the road blocks or stopping them in the first place.

02 Crv
      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Maybe they didn't get the proper permits or permissions for their cruise, because they figured they are fucking badasses. Look at how these guys are acting, "oh shit a roadblock, maybe we should stop and see what the cops want." "Nope, fuck that, lets avoid them by going UP an entrance ramp."
        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
          As soon as the red and blue go on you pull the F#@k over...that's the law no matter if you did anything or not. Why run if you didn't do anything wrong?
          This. 100% absof'nlutely this.

Comment

That video doesn't show what is leading up to the road block because all i see is a bunch of motorcyclists riding along NOT impeding traffic and then all of a sudden everyone is driving through the grass and up a ramp that was meant for people to enter the expressway. I'm not going to say anything yet until i see what happens before where this video began.

Comment

Cops don't usually start chasing motorcycles unless they've done something wrong. Most cops I know won't even try to catch a fleeing bike, as even a slow bike can outrun a cop car... and a chase is very dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                Discuss.
                Setup a clothesline wire further down the road, and wait for the carnage

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                Why the need for the road blocks or stopping them in the first place.
                Does it really matter?
                If your being pulled over, or blocked you stop. Period.

I love how the video portrays the cops as the bad people though, What a joke.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Cant have that many vehicle without a parade permit.

A bunch idiots going against traffic up an on ramp. You don't do that if you haven't already done something wrong.
                  Manual Belt Conversion-Variable Intermittent Wipers-Steering Volume Controls-Rear Defroster Antenna-JDM Climate Control-MDX Steering Wheel-Lighted Mirror Switch-CL Trunk Solenoid-CL Homelink-Shaved Hood Squirters-Foglight Wiring Diagram-Door Panel Removal-Puddle Lights-Ambient Lighting-Door Speaker Install-Window Seal and Regulator Cleaning-Prelude Cluster-Mirror Tweeter Pods-Illuminated Window Switch -More Coming Soon

Comment

Originally posted by lucifer1 View Post
                    Cant have that many vehicle without a parade permit.

A bunch idiots going against traffic up an on ramp. You don't do that if you haven't already done something wrong.
                    well it could just be the "riot complex" one or 2 people do so one or 2 more do it and bam lots of people are doing it. when ever you have a mass that big "fuck da police" goes a long way
                    visit vgruk

Comment

What is the obsession with trying to find any fucking reason under the sun to undermine and bash police?

After all the hardwork they put in this last week, to keep an entire country safe, this is the thanks they get.

A video posted to incite violence and bashing of them.

Its fucking immature.

If it bothers you so much that they have the power to arrest and detain, then sign the fuck up and become a cop.

If not, then pull the fuck over and show some fucking respect for once god damn.

I mean the second hit was when they were eluding THE WRONG WAY.

I would have hit him much harder then that.

Comment

Hell the video is even titled "Motorcyclists try to EVADE POLICE after they set up a ROAD BLOCK". Regardless of what happened previously if you disobey the police, innocent or not; you're now a suspect.
                        '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                        If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

This was in Missouri and I know exactly where.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                            This was in Missouri and I know exactly where.
                            visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                              well it could just be the "riot complex" one or 2 people do so one or 2 more do it and bam lots of people are doing it. when ever you have a mass that big "fuck da police" goes a long way
                              So if one jumps off a cliff, the others blindly follow? Are there people that are really that stupid?
                              Manual Belt Conversion-Variable Intermittent Wipers-Steering Volume Controls-Rear Defroster Antenna-JDM Climate Control-MDX Steering Wheel-Lighted Mirror Switch-CL Trunk Solenoid-CL Homelink-Shaved Hood Squirters-Foglight Wiring Diagram-Door Panel Removal-Puddle Lights-Ambient Lighting-Door Speaker Install-Window Seal and Regulator Cleaning-Prelude Cluster-Mirror Tweeter Pods-Illuminated Window Switch -More Coming Soon

Comment

Working...
                              X