No announcement yet.

sonikaccord : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check the classifieds. I *think* there was an unsold set floating around. Good luck! These things are getting really hard to find.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

this is what inspired me to find a set...

Comment

I was thinking about doing something similar to that with LED retrofit. Kind of like a more modern looking red/clear. It looks great the way they have it.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

The stripping has begun. I've found that the floorboard is bent from what appears to be a jack that was placed in the wrong location...probably those damn used tire shops.

Now before you ask...the fuse box was relocated years ago to fit my horns. I sold my horns and have since bought another pair because I missed those rip your head off dynamics.

I also have some solar panels that I really need a charge controller for. I'll probably buy a Chinese one so that my battery can trickle charge during the day. And I found an old pic of when I first did my 5-lug swap. Oh the time lol

I'm not going to *try* to do much to the Prelude, and want to focus on tightening the CB up.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Nice! The ESP 4 point rear looks great in gold, in the white trunk. You'll have to let us know how much it stiffens up the rear end. I've always wanted one, but can't justify loosing the trunk space.
            MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

I really need to drive a stock CB back to back to tell you. I've lost my reference point lol.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I sometimes wonder if my car is really that much better than it was for the same reason; because there's no stock reference point anymore, just the prior modifications to improve on.

Comment

Drove her gutted today...I haven't done that since like high school. It felt great! But I know it's going to get old really fast so I have to put her back together ASAP. Since the Lude died, I'm going to try to sell it and get some funds back for this car.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                    this is what inspired me to find a set...

Are those all clears with painted lenses?
                    For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

Yes sir.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                        Yes sir.
                        I would be scared to pop mine open and do that. I would be afraid I would ruin them.
                        For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally did it...I have installed a new, unmolested wiring harness. Lost the sunroof in the process because it was an LX harness. No big deal, I'll just wire it myself...the right way.

I replaced the heater core, refoamed the hvac and lubed moving components, installed new heater hoses, installed an S2000 Clutch master, cleaner valve cover, new pcv valve, reverted back to single stack IM to install my ESP strut bar, new slave cylinder.

I picked up about 400 hp by installing my CB7Tuner stickers. Time to go tear some Z06s a new one.

S2000 vs Stock...It's not plug n play but I will make a DIY. The travel feels closer to stock...I think. At least compared to my 08, it feels similar just stiffer.

I can't wait to do my wire tuck

25 year old foam disintegrates if you look at it wrong:

Complete disaster:

Little better

The Future:

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

looking good senor!!!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I'm liking the reverse prelude seat mod. Make sure to write that DIY as well.
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Looking good Sonik. At least your at the right stage to implement a lot of the wiring for the DCC. Also nice score on the DCC, great mod to have.
                                MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Working...
                                X