sonikaccord : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking about a nice velocity stack there. lol
    And I could find a nice Lexus or Merc for you to smash into...instant modification

I hope I finish it too! It is tricky because the heat sink for these lights are huge! But it looks like they will fit almost perfectly into our housing width and height wise.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

More pics. I even took pictures of the LED die which very few people will get to see.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

them LED's are nice, but idk how i feel on how they will look on a 20 yr old car tho :/ . will definitely follow up on this thread
        FRIENDS
        DONT LET
        FRIENDS
        ROLL ON
        ROTA'S

Comment

Originally posted by mugencivic4dr View Post
          them LED's are nice, but idk how i feel on how they will look on a 20 yr old car tho :/ . will definitely follow up on this thread
          I feel the same way. I really want to see how they look on the car with my new hood. I don't want to cut the back housing of the one pieces out, so I may end up doing something crazy.

So three things I should be receiving soon:

JDM One pieces
          JDM Fogs
          Invader hood

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Teaser:

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Ooooooohhh Daaaaaang! You've been busy. I'm guessing you have a carbon fiber hood now. What hood pins are you going to get?
              *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
              ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
              ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
              "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
              Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
              The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
              Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

I got a set of aerotech's coming. It's going to suck cutting in to this hood, but after doing this retro I feel like a master with the dremel.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Got work done this weekend.
                  Fog lights are in, but not wired up yet.
                  Hood and hood pins installed.
                  Legend lip reinstalled
                  JDM 2 pieces installed, need to order corners off of the Bay. These will be up for sale once I finish the retro which is coming along slowly but surely btw.

I go for an alignment tomorrow and new tires next week. I'm going to actually make this set last for a few years instead of buying cheap, used tires.

So the goals for the next few months are to finish up my ongoing projects and NOT buy anything new:
                  Buy that damned bumper mount thing!!
                  MDX retro
                  Install front and rear sidemarkers
                  Install extended top hats and bumpstops and lower to final height.
                  Get the passenger's side headlight mount straightened out, professionally.
                  DIY switchback LED for front and side lights
                  s2k CMC install

A few other things are on the list but I'm not going to list them now.
                  Last edited by sonikaccord; 02-09-2015, 07:31 PM.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

She looks like she's coming out of the grave in that pic, revived to life.

Are you talking about the slide bracket for the bumper so it sits flush with the fender? Do you need just one side or both? I've got extras I could ship out .

MRT
                    Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph

Comment

That's kind of the look I was going for.

I have a code 43, loose a/c belt, and a weird cranking problem that is probably my fault from back in my noob days

Anyway, here are some pics in the meanwhile. Yes the pins are slanted, the supposedly follow the lines of the hood. It's good enough for me.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Those lights are awesome, man. Have you seen the new Marta buses? They have smaller versions of those and they're bright as hell. It's good to see stuff coming back together. Is the frame still straight?

Comment

Gosh dang! Good job on those hood latches.

MRT
                          Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph

Comment

What's up guys. I'm starting my welding classes! I'll start learning oxyacetylene first and then go up from there. I can solder, so I think I have the hand coordination down but we will see when I start my first torch welds. Progress has been slow, but here is what I got so far:

Better! But not where I want her yet.

I want this to be my final ride height. I installed the bumpstops, but my UCA keeps banging. ugh I really need stiffer fronts. The stock Ground Controls are too soft.

Found some clean OEM speakers. I destroyed them by accident cause the paper is soooooooooo thin, dry and fragile. I stole the stock connectors from them and will try to wire them up to my new/used speakers.

Junkyard score!! I haven't tested them yet but whoever installed these put the crossover in the door. smh

Another JY score! Missing a few parts but it's the 91 SE interior in all of it's glory.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Atlanta people, the seats should still be there if anyone wants them
                              They aren't perfect and do have rips and tears. The headrests are mostly clean.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I'm glad to see this thing all cleaned up with a white front bumper.

MRT
                                Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph

Comment

Working...
                                X