No announcement yet.

sonikaccord : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the silver short ram hit your ABS or wires?

Comment

The top hats won't prevent the UCA from hitting, it will help keep your gas pressure down and possibly the shock from bottoming out.
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
        Did the silver short ram hit your ABS or wires?
        Negative, but it did chaff my A/C lines which in turn put a hole in the cheap AutoZone pipe.

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
        The top hats won't prevent the UCA from hitting, it will help keep your gas pressure down and possibly the shock from bottoming out.
        A lot of people think that. I was saying that I couldn't fully appreciate the extended shock travel because my travel is limited first by the wheel well and UCA.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

You can definitely appreciate it, your shock seals won't blow out!
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

How were the intro welding classes?

Comment

Acetylene welding sucks! but the actual classes were straight. The summer semester was wayyyyy fast. 4 weeks total for Weld 1000. I'm taking this crap online psychology class and the teacher is nowhere to be found. I don't know how to pace myself, the summer semester is almost over and I'm not even halfway done. I'll just have to grind it out for the next two weeks. *sigh*

I need to register for 1010 1040 and 1090 for the fall.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I did all my general education classes first. So I fucked myself doing that as I can no longer get full time, hence the dual major in welding/auto. That psych class was bogus.. The computer class is a joke, math was easy enough, and English was a pain. I had to write sooooo much in that class.

Comment

They rejected my want to dual major! Buttholes. How's class?

Comment

What??? Why?
                    I didn't enroll this semester. I had to help out my wife with her school. How's the torch?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I'm doing automotive. I was going to try to dual in welding. I'll just finish auto and start welding. Or you can give me some tips I don't know. TIG hinthinthintplease.

Comment

Ha. I plan on grinding hard in TIG. I might switch to Georgia Trade School. They have a 6 month program, but it costs a bit more. I'll just consider it an investment.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                          Ha. I plan on grinding hard in TIG. I might switch to Georgia Trade School. They have a 6 month program, but it costs a bit more. I'll just consider it an investment.
                          Dude, time is money. Six months > two years.

Comment

do you still have the clear rear tails for the cb7? someone gave me the inners of the set.

Comment

I still have them. Were you looking for the outer set?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                                I still have them. Were you looking for the outer set?
                                That or was looking for a set.

Comment

Working...
                                X