Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stop here and show off your custom work and parts!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay modded down pipe with a 2" to 2.5" Vibrant collector:

Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post

That is exactly what I am planning on doing. Have the collector on my watch list on eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by av6g6 View Post
        A work in progress.

headlights look dope keep me posted!
        a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed
        out with the old and in with the new

Comment

I've got some custom shiz going for my whip...

Originally posted by ol blue View Post
          That is exactly what I am planning on doing. Have the collector on my watch list on eBay.
          Me three! I'm trying to fit the needed parts around my getting tires for the RSX next month. I hand-polished my Spoon header, and the OEM downpipe it bolts to is getting the collector mod. Before & after giving my... uh, head, a, erm... hand job:

Oil pan I rattle-canned orange, thinking I'd be getting Bisimoto's cam gears and have a bit of color continuity. I'm not sure they even make them anymore, so I may end up with Skunk2s, but whatever...

'OEM Blue-Top" inspired rattle-can job. BMW's Monaco Blue Metallic, which my CB will be done in. The white base coat turned out so friggin' mint, there are times I wish I had stopped right then...

A friend used to have an SE in Cashmere Silver Metallic, so I did up an F22 cover I had sitting around, only for him to get rid of the car. It's now on Craigslist...

Because gauge pods give cops a reason to pull you over and find something to bust you for, I'm hiding mine in the glove box. Cut up some plexi and wrapped it tweed. Still have more gauges to buy...

Last edited by CyborgGT; 05-23-2015, 10:55 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Very nice sir ^^^
            For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

what did use to clean up the v tec letters
              Last edited by Jarrett; 05-27-2015, 12:17 PM.
              a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed
              out with the old and in with the new

Comment

I just went finer and finer with the sand paper, using a rubber sanding block from Home Depot to keep it flat and avoid dips (masking off the surrounding area, of course). I think I got up to 1800 grit, or whatever the second-to-last step is in that fine-grit 3M multi-pack that AutoZone carries. I wasn't wanting a completely smooth or polished appearance, but something closer to a brushed look. The F cover wasn't done as thoroughly, as you can probably tell.

That header, for example, was done completely by hand. No power tools, just sandpaper (worked in stages, finer and finer and finer), some water (don't know if that made any difference), and elbow grease. It's amazing what grit can accomplish.

Originally posted by 802cb7 View Post
                Very nice sir ^^^
                Thank you!
                Last edited by CyborgGT; 05-27-2015, 12:08 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

This isn't for the CB, but for my 99 miata which has a good bit of custom stuff thrown in.

Toyota coil on plug conversion.

My 6th gen accord thread
                  99 Miata

Comment

Is a COP conversion difficult to set up? I love your MX-5, btw

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                      Is a COP conversion difficult to set up? I love your MX-5, btw
                      On the MX-5 it's not very difficult. The Miata already has two external could which are batch fired. I simply ran the COP and ran the triggers to the corresponding cylinders. Now with megasquirt I will be able to modify the wiring slightly to run sequential spark.

My 6th gen accord thread
                      99 Miata

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post

I see you have created a merge collector. Is this better for a H22 to have a 2" merge to 2.5" than having a 2.5" straight welded to the secondarys?

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                        UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                        NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

EGR Blockoff plate

custom eyelids custom edm style h emblem in grill with 3g accord emblem

custom mounting bracket for aftermarket F.P.R

custom made foglight harness mated to oe switch to run separate of headlights

itr boot custom fitted to cb shift boot frame.

retrofitted shift bushing

thai made cb specific roof spoiler way before they went mainstream

custom made side moulding clips to fit edm flat mouldings to fit like oem had to shave the large one down to mimic the old broken ones on the left

tsx retrofits into jdm 92-93 1pcers

EF steering wheel gold pin retrofitted to work on DC2R steering wheel

custom adapter brackets to fit angled plate bracket to jdm luminecent jdm plate

custom mounted hella horns behind grill

deleted 90-91 auto seat belts for 92-93 manual seat belts

retrofitted SE leather inserts into my door cards

oem edm air recirculation switch integrated in

custom brackets to fit on seat rails to fit recaro bracket x2

cb9 trunk tray fitted

3rd brake light delete panel

yeamans17 ss + bucket dropped

not pictured custom air filter adapter to apexi filter
                          Last edited by tommi; 05-30-2015, 02:32 PM.
                          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I've got that same headlight/retrofit setup, only I didn't do the work so I can't take credit

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Don't mean to revive an old thread... but this site needs some revitalization. Anyway, here's my finished product. What do you think?

'Keep posting your custom work, though'

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

92-96 Prelude seats with autobelt (believe I was the first to do this way back when)

(note the oh so early 2000's white faced gauges with red needles, JDM y0)

1991-1993 shifter in a 1990 with a basket drop

1994-1995 TRUST GRacer lip on a 1990 front bumper

I still miss that car.

Comment

Working...
                                X