Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
    WHAT!!!! everyone has to go through the process homie, he is cool but we all had to earn our decal by putting in work.....idk maybe im looking to deep into it
    I'm with you bro, we gotta look at the credentials and put it to a vote with ANYBODY that wants in.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
      I'm with you bro, we gotta look at the credentials and put it to a vote with ANYBODY that wants in.
      wtf you doing up lmfao
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

WHAT!!!! everyone has to go through the process homie, he is cool but we all had to earn our decal by putting in work.....idk maybe im looking to deep into it
        yeah. that is true. ill talk to him today. cant rock the UGS unless you pass the requirements

Comment

gotta see his driven abilites too lol UGS likes to go fast
          ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

wtf you doing up lmfao
            What you laughing about............4:45am Mon-Fri homie! Gotta make that $!!

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
            yeah. that is true. ill talk to him today. cant rock the UGS unless you pass the requirements
            Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
            gotta see his driven abilites too lol UGS likes to go fast
            It's 1 thing to "say" your with UGS and a totally different thing to actually "be" with UGS. We're family and when we hit the pavement it's GO TIME!

With that said if dude is down to ride and be part of the family then we can vote on it and get it done.
            Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

thats sounds about rite . trust in believe , pounding pavement .

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

and tax return time. just filed.
                wonder what to get.

hmmmm!
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                  and tax return time. just filed.
                  wonder what to get.

hmmmm!
                  Hmmmmmm me too, wait havnt even filed my shit. I'm think it ain't gonna be shit.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

this is my "PSA" to everyone in UGS. Just wanted to apologize to everyone i insulted over the link that i had in my sig. It was infact a link to this chat thread and was entitled " UNDERGROUND.SOCIETY".

again im sorry for the miscommunication, all my intentions were help rep a local car club.

Comment

Originally posted by freshnasty View Post
                      again im sorry for the miscommunication, all my intentions were help rep a local car club.
                      thats it, you must bring me 1 shruberyyyyyyy!
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by freshnasty View Post
                        this is my "PSA" to everyone in UGS. Just wanted to apologize to everyone i insulted over the link that i had in my sig. It was infact a link to this chat thread and was entitled " UNDERGROUND.SOCIETY".

no insults here homie its all good. we all just wanna make sure your UGS worthy. haha. just be sure you can keep up with us. thats why you dont see very many rolling shots of us. lmao.

will you be able to join us for the meet in March?

thats it, you must bring me 1 shruberyyyyyyy!
                        meet the crew village idiot. lmao. j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                          meet the crew village idiot. lmao. j/k
                          haha I am fine with that. hell someone has to do it.
                          might as well be me!

UGS! but I am not rockin any stickers. and I think I want them on my rear window. My thinking:
                          You guys rock them on the windhield cause your slow. But I would like mine on the rear so people can see it.
                          Most my viewers get a look at my car from the back! when its running! hahaha
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

might as well be me!

UGS! but I am not rockin any stickers. and I think I want them on my rear window. My thinking:
                            You guys rock them on the windhield cause your slow. But I would like mine on the rear so people can see it.
                            Wow...most people tell me I pass them so fast all they see is a blue blurr....they cant read any stickers on my car

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                              Wow...most people tell me I pass them so fast all they see is a blue blurr....they cant read any stickers on my car
                              do these people have white hair reading glasses, and possibly "depends" on?
                              I never seen your ride in action.
                              hehehe I was kidding about that comment.
                              But I do think I am going to rock the sticker on my rear window!

Shadow, I still get stickers for both cars?
                              MadLab Racing
                              Southern Maryland

Comment

might as well be me!

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                                do these people have white hair reading glasses, and possibly "depends" on?
                                I never seen your ride in action.
                                hehehe I was kidding about that comment.
                                But I do think I am going to rock the sticker on my rear window!

Shadow, I still get stickers for both cars?
                                lmao. you two are trippin. lol.

Tony. im waiting to get a vid of your car and how fast it is man. i saw how fast part throttle was at the last Greensboro meet. lol.

ill be fast....one day. lol. and yeah. what size decals did you need for the two CBs?

Comment

Working...
                                X