Clear All

last year huh?
    why so?
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
      good ole AFM. I will make it one year.

but I need UGS stickers first!!!! Shadow.....

i got you homie. dont worry

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
      This may be the last year homie!
      im sure it wont be. just because it got moved to a different organizer, im sure it'll continue to go on.

Comment

shadow pm me the pix you took ,my cam is acting up. whats up UGS

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          i got you homie. dont worry

im sure it wont be. just because it got moved to a different organizer, im sure it'll continue to go on.
          what ya mean....who is the "new" organizer?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
            last year huh?
            why so?
            For one thing...people broke asses dont want to send any money to help fund the event...an event like this takes money....there will be food served at the park on Saturday...rental fee for the shelter...money for the awards...etc..etc...

People seem to want to show up to an event like this and eat and drink for free and then complain when all the food run out and they have not contributed a dollar....get my drift?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
              But it's my birthday!!!!! Ill be 21!!

That was directed at T............but happy B-day homie!

Dude bring that money to AFM.....lol.

You know me........wouldn't pay much for a flushie ($50-$100 max), but I would love to get my hands on 1 for sure! As far as AFM......wish I could roll dude but I had to make a hard decision about that and now I just gotta deal with it. Gonna suck bigtime tomorrow afternoon too when I know you guys are getting on the road...........
              Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                You know me........wouldn't pay much for a flushie ($50-$100 max), but I would love to get my hands on 1 for sure! As far as AFM......wish I could roll dude but I had to make a hard decision about that and now I just gotta deal with it. Gonna suck bigtime tomorrow afternoon too when I know you guys are getting on the road...........
                I know man....but look at it this way...you got something much better...someone that will stay with you til death do yal part!

You will see all the pics when we get back...

Comment

what ya mean....who is the "new" organizer?
                  i dunno. i heard(or saw. lol) talk of a new organizer

For one thing...people broke asses dont want to send any money to help fund the event...an event like this takes money....there will be food served at the park on Saturday...rental fee for the shelter...money for the awards...etc..etc...

People seem to want to show up to an event like this and eat and drink for free and then complain when all the food run out and they have not contributed a dollar....get my drift?
                  i see what you mean man. i try to keep my meets free but food cost money. thats why i try to get everyone to at least bring something to the meet so theres enough to go around.

Comment

I know man....but look at it this way...you got something much better...someone that will stay with you til death do yal part!

You will see all the pics when we get back...
                    What sucks even worse is I'm going to be chillin in my house for the next 5 days since I still have the days off that I put in for to go down there even though I'm not rolling now. Sat UGS Meet anyone?!

i see what you mean man. i try to keep my meets free but food cost money. thats why i try to get everyone to at least bring something to the meet so theres enough to go around.
                    Me and Tony held it down at the Greensboro Meet because there was an understanding and EVERYONE contributed to an awesome time.......lesson learned right?!
                    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Greensboro meet FTW

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                        What sucks even worse is I'm going to be chillin in my house for the next 5 days since I still have the days off that I put in for to go down there even though I'm not rolling now. Sat UGS Meet anyone?!

Me and Tony held it down at the Greensboro Meet because there was an understanding and EVERYONE contributed to an awesome time.......lesson learned right?!
                        lol. yeap. lesson learned. everyone chipped in. everyone got to eat. thats why i have the food for the 3rd Annual meet for everyone chipping in for pizza that wants some

Greensboro meet FTW
                        haha!!!! YEAH!!! that was a fun meet man.

Comment

Greensboro meet FTW
                          X2, thanks Alan (Luna92) for covering me and Devin on the food at that meet lolz.

Comment

No doubt about The greensboro meet, great turn out! And it was good that we all chipped in, that's why the people on Carolina hondas bitched about the blue ridge motorsports opening. There was no food for free no drinks no where to hide from the sun.

But anyways, when's the next meet besides the march meet?

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
                              X2, thanks Alan (Luna92) for covering me and Devin on the food at that meet lolz.
                              im sure he had no problems with it

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                              No doubt about The greensboro meet, great turn out! And it was good that we all chipped in, that's why the people on Carolina hondas bitched about the blue ridge motorsports opening. There was no food for free no drinks no where to hide from the sun.

But anyways, when's the next meet besides the march meet?
                              not sure about that. 1990ex and sideswipe might be meeting up this weekend. i have to work....shnit. had ANOTHER manager get ghost. oh well. more hours for me. haha.

but march is the only one for right now that i know of. i plan on going down to Phantasm to get my CB dyno'ed. see what numbers im running. the guy said if i had at least 10(i think) then he'll drop the price to $40/piece.

Comment

im sure he had no problems with it

not sure about that. 1990ex and sideswipe might be meeting up this weekend. i have to work....shnit. had ANOTHER manager get ghost. oh well. more hours for me. haha.

but march is the only one for right now that i know of. i plan on going down to Phantasm to get my CB dyno'ed. see what numbers im running. the guy said if i had at least 10(i think) then he'll drop the price to $40/piece.
                                yea I'm sure he be making that bank hustling them cheeseburgers with Ronald, and man, I'd like to try and get something together before March maybe, just to let everyone get a preview of what's coming in March. But that's what's up man, and what do you think your putting down just off the top of your head?

Comment

Working...
                                X