Million mile club?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Million mile club?!?!

Sup guys and gals Today I was lurking around in the Honda site and came across the Honda Mile Makers. And one of the sections in there is the Diamond Medal, which is 1 million miles +, and to to my surprise there where two CB7.

The first one with 1,000,000 miles.

This CB looks to be in great shape. The guy says that he even still in its original brakes! power steering, fuel injectors and more.
    Link to story.

The second one with 1,165,788 miles!!!!

Its age shows but still in better shape than most out there! Link to story

There are many other stories but this two in particular caught to my attention for one having such high millage and second for being a CB7.

Now the question is how long are you planning on keeping your CB7?

Forever. until she becomes one with the earth. dust in the wind. down to her elements! am i making my point here?

i will have my cb until the day i die. God's honest truth
    visit vgruk

Comment

that light blue is everywhere on this site and the web. the dark blue ive never seen before.
      COUPE K24

Comment

This is nice to see. Goes to show, a well maintained car can last "forever."

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
          that light blue is everywhere on this site and the web. the dark blue ive never seen before.
          the light blue is Laurel Blue, like mine, and is actually pretty rare. the dark blue looks to be the same color as type-G's

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I have to start driving more. Only 700,000+ total on four of 'em.
            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
              The Laurel Blue CB would be "Million Mile Joe" if Im not mistaken.

Comment

Yeah, that's Joe. His car was featured in a magazine recently as well. He exchanged that car for a brand new Accord that Honda gave him. The other one is new to me, though!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  Yeah, that's Joe. His car was featured in a magazine recently as well. He exchanged that car for a brand new Accord that Honda gave him. The other one is new to me, though!
                  I dont know where read about Joe and his CB but that car has had over a million miles on it for quite some time now. Ive known about his million mile CB for years. He really racked a lot up real quick.

Comment

It was actually last year (2012) at the beginning of the year that i believe he hit a million miles. Honda actually threw him a parade in New York and at the end gave him a Brand new 2012 Accord!

He's been trying to sell it to dealerships to advertise that honda 'run forever" but he's trying to get a millions dollars for it, because its 'history'

Pretty cool knowing the F22 is a beast

I've taken pictures of many cb7's at my dealership that have 400K+ miles on them.. Highest i think is was about 600K on it and they guy was only there because the inside door handle broke!! Crazy!

Take care of your car and itll take care of you. If only most cars now werent built now as 'throw away cars'
                    1996 Honda Shadow VT1100C

Sold
                    1993 Honda Accord 10th Ann

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow91 View Post
                      Take care of your car and itll take care of you.
                      and that is why i take such good care of my CB

screw it im sigging that
                      visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                        Forever. until she becomes one with the earth. dust in the wind. down to her elements! am i making my point here?

i will have my cb until the day i die. God's honest truth
                        This. I will be old, wrinkly, and crooked... and still mob around in my H-swapped CB. That is, when I get another one. Then I'll proceed to turning over the odometer a time or two.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

when ever i grow a pair i will probably get CB7 tattooed on my ass
                          visit vgruk

Comment

We had one member that got a CB7 tattoo... not sure if she still has it, or if she's since covered it. She made a reappearance a while ago, but didn't stick around.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                              when ever i grow a pair i will probably get CB7 tattooed on my ass
                              I have an Acura (A) above my right elbow and Honda [H] above my left elbow facing behind me. From behind me it says HA

Ert De Rosa is my tattoo artist. He just started my Honda and Acura tattoos. I need to go back and get them finished. He has done all my art work free hand and just out of his head.
                              Last edited by H311RA151N; 01-26-2013, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X