Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

dynmat install pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dynmat install pics

Hi somewhat new to the club been browsing for a few months, but this is my first post. just thought id share a few pics of my install. i installed 50 square feet of dynamat extreme in the trunk/trunk lid, the top and bottom of the rear deck. im now in the process of adding another 50 square feet of ulimate b-quiet in the front doors,side pannels and various other places. anyway here are a few pics @ http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2107648350 first time intalling any dynamat so its a little slopy. oh well

damn that's a shitload of dynamat. what are you running as I.C.E.?

is it really necessary to cover the entire front door like that?

Comment

For those who hate links...

Comment

haha I thought the accord was heavy before, you must have spent a shit load of money or have a family member over at dynamat.
        My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by tanNn2koo
          damn that's a shitload of dynamat. what are you running as I.C.E.?

is it really necessary to cover the entire front door like that?

just 2 12's and its probly not necessary but i had lots so why not. my doors rattled alot. interior is alot quieter too.

Originally posted by TysCb7
          haha I thought the accord was heavy before, you must have spent a shit load of money or have a family member over at dynamat.
          im not really worried about the weight, i dont race or anything, i got the dynamat for half off because of staff discount at the store my friend works at and the b-quiet was only 160 cdn from e-bay.

i was just tired of only being able to hear rattle when i turned it up, and once i stopped one rattle another one started next thing i knew almost the whole car was done. lol

Comment

It looks good, I bet that baby got quieter inside. Is there any difference in sound or did it just stop the rattling?
            Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

damn id be worried about added weight.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

how long did it take you to do everything, from stripping the car to putting back everything?

Comment

I bet you now have that nice "BMW" thud when you close your door. pretty nice

Comment

very nicely done....alot of extra weight i must say but looks good nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by lowrider
                      very nicely done....alot of extra weight i must say but
                      How much weight, exactly?
                      2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                      Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                      1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

wow...good job!! I need to get some for my trunk

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
                          For those who hate links...

good job yo..probably one of the best jobs ive seen..........
                          i had my entire trunk dynamatted and took that stuff out after i got more into racing

hey im telling you dude...if you want to strip that shit out...its a bitch!!!
                          but that should keep your shit a whole lot quieter.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Accordpwnz0r
                              It looks good, I bet that baby got quieter inside. Is there any difference in sound or did it just stop the rattling?
                              honestly the bass seems a little bit quieter, but it sounds so much cleaner and more crisp

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
                              how long did it take you to do everything, from stripping the car to putting back everything?
                              ive been chipping away at it for a few months a little bit at time. it is very time consuming. i couldnt say exactly how long i spent.

Originally posted by yeamans17
                              how much did all the dynamat cost? i've been looking to do something like this under my carpet and other areas that let lots of road noise in
                              i would not have bought it if i didnt save so much. i used 2 extreme trunk kits that retailed at 200 cdn each that are 25 sq feet each i got them both for 200 so i saved half. id look into b-quiet wich is whats on my doors. i got it off ebay for 160 cdn for 50 sq feet and it seems basically the same just way cheaper.

and asfar as weight i think it added approx 30-40 lbs but thats spread all over, evenly distributed, i cant tell performance wise of any diffrence feels the same as it did before.

Comment

Working...
                              X