Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

dynmat install pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good!!!
    ~ Viva la Roofnips ~
    2006 Evolution MR 13.008 @ 106.7
    2006 WRX Sti (still breaking it in)
    1990 Honda Accord LX-T 15.6 @ 93

Comment

it really doesn't weigh alot at all what so ever. with 2 bulk packs of 36sq ft of EXTREME DYNAMAT each your talking total of 50lbs. and when it is spread evenly it isn't going to make any difference. if u do your entire car the weight added may be 50-60lbs depending on the exact material used....whether it be original dynamat, extreme dynamat or any other material.
      My members ride thread

Comment

Dynamat/sound dampening materials is THE BEST way to up your loudness of your system. I learned at school that you can increase the volume of your system by lowering the noise, sounds like something everyone should know.... but if you can eliminate outside road/engine noise.. you wont have to turn ur stereo up as loud to hear the same level of volume. much better for listening while driving

Member Ride Facebook
        XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
        For Sale Thread

Comment

sorry to threadjack , but it's along the lines of the thread.

gsteg: have you used edead SE? How is that compared to dynamat extreme? also, is edead v4 (Teklite) similar to Ensolite?

Comment

My best form of sound deadening was fixing a rear wheel bearing...the whole system sounds so much louder!
            Very nice dynamat job btw, I want to do the same thing.

Comment

anybody try using eDead?? how good is it?

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
              Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
              by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Damn, that dynamat looks good. Nice job man!
                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I was thinking about doin this, is it effective ? do you think it's worth the money?

my sedan

Comment

why didin't u use a house roof membrane !?? same thing bro... only diffirance is that one is that ur paying to much just for the name!

for 50$ canadian u have enough to do 2 or 3 cars ... completely the hole car ! even the floor and roof

its maybe just a little mode heavy cuz its thicker ... but in the end its only going to be even more silent in the car !!
                    Honda accord Ex-i 89 : death
                    Toyota celica GTS 91 : sold
                    Honda accord Ex 92 :Gone to heaven..<--- click for pics <--- you miss me so much!
                    Honda accord Lx 90 : the shit box...
                    Honda accord Ex-R 92 :The New Cb7! <--- click for pics <--- Gonna be one clean looking JDM Cb7 !
                    BMW E30 325IS 1989 :My other new toy

Comment

for those of you who think they are all the same, your sadly mistaken

www.sounddeadenershowdown.com

everythign you would need to know about brands and what differences there are, benifits and so forth

Comment

wow, I wish I knew all of this before I changed out my interior... I don't really feel like taking the chairs and sh*t out again. On another note, good job on your car!

Comment

did all that mat eliminate the window rattle that has plagued coupes....

Comment

i want to do this......silence is golden. later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom

Nope it didnt, but when i had my door panel off i noticed that the rubber lining that the window slides down into inside the door was not on properly, so i pulled it off and put it on again and it made the window more solid.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=37216
                                later.
                                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                                X