Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

dynmat install pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice work

Comment

wow awesome job,

so how much total square feet did you use for the trunk/trunk lid only?

Comment

How heavy is this stuff?
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

nice and clean job. It has been proven in the past that installing dynamat can even increase db level of the system if properly done and adequetly done, in which it looks like it here. Has been proven to increase up to 3db. Let us know what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by JusTy13oi
            wow awesome job,

so how much total square feet did you use for the trunk/trunk lid only?
            i used 2 extreme trunk kits wich consists of 10 18" x 32" wich i believe was 50 square feet. but that includes what i used on the rear deck aswell.

Originally posted by IPC336
            nice and clean job. It has been proven in the past that installing dynamat can even increase db level of the system if properly done and adequetly done, in which it looks like it here. Has been proven to increase up to 3db. Let us know what you think.
            its hard to say if it got any louder, it definately sounds better tho without all the rattling.
            Last edited by kdr; 04-10-2006, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Wow. You did an amazing job installing that stuff. But yeah that B-quiet stuff works pretty well also. Make sure you do behind the liscense plate because that has to be one of the most annoying sounds ever. Ever plan on doing the floors? Not that they're prone to rattling or anything but would help eliminate the road noise.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett
                Wow. You did an amazing job installing that stuff. But yeah that B-quiet stuff works pretty well also. Make sure you do behind the liscense plate because that has to be one of the most annoying sounds ever. Ever plan on doing the floors? Not that they're prone to rattling or anything but would help eliminate the road noise.
                thanks. my rear plate is done too, but the tail lights seem to rattle alot, but i quess u can never get everything. i dont think ill do the floor, its already pretty quiet just from what ive done.

Originally posted by erikm
                Pretty good for a first time job. And someone said stripping that shit out is a bitch.... I AGREE
                ill agree too it is hard, i had to pull small amounts off to make everything fit back togeather again. id rather buy a diffrent car than to try and pull all that out, its staying in there as long as i own it.

Comment

I'd strip the whole car down to the bare floor clean it up and then lay it down.

Hmm I may add Dynamat to my girlfriends car this summer.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

man theres theese things they have at rona and reno depot and home depot, an insulator that is EXACTLY like dynamat!! and wayyyy cheaper
                    cccheaaaa
                    Accord Nation

92 accord sold, 91 accord ex-r still alive
                    240sx for that dorifto action comming soon

Comment

damn...3db, that awesome, i guess i know what i'm doing for my three twelves!

nice job man!
                      Accord for sale: check classifieds!
                      4x100/4x114.3 Wheels: Check Parts for sale!

Comment

HOW much Does IT weigh, liek doing the whole trunk, trunk lid, and door panels like you have accordanimal
                        who needs a manual anyway

JDM is the way to play, all day every day

Comment

good job, man. i've been putting off installing my system because i can't stand rattling trunks! i've got a brother in law working at best buy, think i'm gonna' hit him up for the discount.

Comment

NightRyder91,

How much is the insulator stuff you saw at home depot and what is the name of it ?

Congrats to the OP for that installation. I really don't know much about audio but i was always told by my pplz that do know that ALWAYZ dynamatt your trunk/interior etc when putting in a quality full setup. That rattling is seriously lame and corny... lol good going there mane !
                            I love the bouncy...it's great...

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                              How heavy is this stuff?
                              anybody?
                              Gary A.K.A. Carter
                              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                                anybody?
                                Weight of the different dampers is available on their website.
                                2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                                Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                                1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Working...
                                X