Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 3g Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 3g Accord

I'm a long-time lurker here. I don't own a CB but I like them, and a lot of people that I know own them. Anyways, here is my 3g. Some of the pics are old.

i've seen this on AT, and i like it. nice and clean.

Comment

thats a damn good lookin vehicle u got there.

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

thats my fav 3g. very nice.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

grab a 4(sounds like you want one) and treat it like that and you'll be set

Comment

Wow, that has to be the nicest 3G sedan I've ever seen! I've always liked the hatchbacks the best, but your car really works! Any work done to the motor? I bought an 86 LXi hatchback a few years back with the intention of boosting it (I was actually going to buy a kit from Sean on 3geez, before he closed up shop). I ended up not touching the car for over a year and sold it for half what I paid for it... it's in good hands now though!

Comment

now THAT is a 3g i really appreciate. this is what they all should look like. great job on it, it shows you care about it.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Wow, you guys reply really fast to people's posts. This is way faster than at 3geez. Thanks everybody for the compliments.

Originally posted by sublime
                i've seen this on AT
                Yep, I'm a "lurker" there too.

Originally posted by Falder
                grab a 4
                I wish, but I have no need for one. If I did get one, the first thing I would do is drop an H22 in it. I wouldnt focus on appearance until after that.

Originally posted by deevergote
                Any work done to the motor?
                I was waiting for you to post, because I know you had a 3g hatch. (search button owns). I remember seeing that car.

Besides the intake and a couple of other small things, its stock. 120,000 miles and Carb'd.

now THAT is a 3g i really appreciate. this is what they all should look like. great job on it, it shows you care about it.
                Yep, definitely care about it. Its been in the family since I was born, so I can't help but love it.

Comment

It's nice to be known

I wouldn't mind having another 3G. It's so hard to find them in good shape anymore though! They can run forever, even after being beat to hell... but to find one worth fixing up isn't as easy. CB7s are easier to find in good shape these days. At least you know your car's entire history, so it's the best you could possibly ask for!
                  I love the kit on there too. Is that an Erebuni kit?

Comment

Damn, looking good makes me wish I still had my 3rd gen. It was a fun car.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      It's nice to be known

I wouldn't mind having another 3G. It's so hard to find them in good shape anymore though! They can run forever, even after being beat to hell... but to find one worth fixing up isn't as easy. CB7s are easier to find in good shape these days. At least you know your car's entire history, so it's the best you could possibly ask for!
                      I love the kit on there too. Is that an Erebuni kit?
                      You are right, they do run forever. There is a guy on 3geez.com with an 87 that has an estimated 1,000,000 km's on it. The CB7's are easier to find, which sucks for us 3gee'rs. Its so hard to find an LX-i in good shape with a five-speed. Most of the 3g's that are in good shape are automatics.

Here's a picture of the car a month after we bought it in 89. (In Germany)

Oh, and the kit is made by Xenon. Its the only polyurethane kit that they make (prefabricated) for the 3g. I had a Kaminari kit before this, and it was fiberglass. Needless to say the bottom of the front of the car made it look like I drove through the woods, because it was all chipped and white.

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                      It was a fun car.
                      You are right about that, they are fun. Even if they are slow, they still handle very well from the factory, and even better with suspension mods. My favorite part is the flip-ups.

Comment

I have a question though. Why isn't my post count increasing. I want to be able to post in the other sections too. I'm not really a beginner, i've been here for at least a year.

Comment

beginner image gallery posts do not count towards your post count, just like the off topic posts. after 30 posts, you can move up to the non-beginner sections.
                          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Oh I see. Thats kind of like 3geez. Our off-topic doesn't count either, but our image posts do.

Comment

Wow, those early pics look so period correct for a modded car in the early 90's...I love it.

I am partial to the color though

It's sad...I never see many good 3g's in the Northeast.

Comment

Working...
                              X