Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

build up of JDM F20B DOHC VTEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good man, I like the simplicity in your build but with effectiveness. Each part is a major contributor.

Good luck and let us know your findings, how it feels over your previous setup and differences.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

He shall be getting a full tune within the next month, hopefully.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
        Sounds good man, I like the simplicity in your build but with effectiveness. Each part is a major contributor.

Good luck and let us know your findings, how it feels over your previous setup and differences.
        thanks, ya i wanted to just do a basic bolt on build, no head or block work, hoping to dip into the 13's with some weight reduction
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

here are some pictures i just took with my phone

Comment

That looks like the inside of my white car, only I just have a driver seat! hahaha

I do plan to reinstall some of the interior back, but I removed it for cleanliness purposes. I want to remove that tar crap, traps moisture, do a few other things, etc. I do want to keep 2 front seats, may even reinstall the rear as it really is negligible.

Comment

That looks like the inside of my white car, only I just have a driver seat! hahaha

I do plan to reinstall some of the interior back, but I removed it for cleanliness purposes. I want to remove that tar crap, traps moisture, do a few other things, etc. I do want to keep 2 front seats, may even reinstall the rear as it really is negligible.

haha ya i didnt like the maroon interior anyways, plus i get bored and just want to take stuff off lol.... if you find an easy way to remove the sound deadening tar, let me know!!

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
                haha ya i didnt like the maroon interior anyways, plus i get bored and just want to take stuff off lol.... if you find an easy way to remove the sound deadening tar, let me know!!
                first thing we did to the project car, stripped the maroon interior!
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

nice. I like, I like.
                  The beginning of a new era............................
                  165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                  184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    first thing we did to the project car, stripped the maroon interior!
                    lol ya, seems to be the popular thing to do, im thinking of just buying another accord for daily driving, and strippping this one to bare metal

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                    nice. I like, I like.
                    thanks

Comment

intake length is too short...either get the stocky back on or get the cold air...I could provide evidence but I am too tired...
                      Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                      Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Originally posted by kmart64
                        intake length is too short...either get the stocky back on or get the cold air...I could provide evidence but I am too tired...
                        ya, i think the tubing is smaller than my throttle body size too.. i will be upgrading it as soon as i find a decent used cold air set up..

i already have my battery in my trunk, so all i need to do is buy a CAI and slap it in, i should probably do that before a get a tune too

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
                          ya, i think the tubing is smaller than my throttle body size too.. i will be upgrading it as soon as i find a decent used cold air set up..

i already have my battery in my trunk, so all i need to do is buy a CAI and slap it in, i should probably do that before a get a tune too
                          A full length CAI, be careful man. I'm a fan of taking a short ram setup and making it a halfway CAI in a sense. Do a battery trunk relocation (passenger rear), then bring your intake piping close enough behind the passenger front headlight so the filter sits right behind the light. I don't take chances sucking in area from fender-well area and water consumption. You have a nice setup and motor, keep it that way man. It rains everywhere (just about), so don't get caught up in a bad decision.

Comment

A full length CAI, be careful man. I'm a fan of taking a short ram setup and making it a halfway CAI in a sense. Do a battery trunk relocation (passenger rear), then bring your intake piping close enough behind the passenger front headlight so the filter sits right behind the light. I don't take chances sucking in area from fender-well area and water consumption. You have a nice setup and motor, keep it that way man. It rains everywhere (just about), so don't get caught up in a bad decision.
                            ya i know what you mean, my battery is already in the trunk, so this might be a good idea, thanks

Comment

aem cai bypass valve ftw eli lol
                              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                              Project 240SX
                              Originally posted by chillin943
                              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Working...
                              X