Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22HB : 1992 Accord EX

1992 Honda Accord Ex

Ok, so my name is Jonathan. I've owned my cb7 since this thread was created 11-22-2007. Before owning this I had a 90 civic hatch which I swapped an F22a1 into. Thats a whole nother story though. When I bought this car for $500 it was in very rough shape with a blown headgasket, bad paint, rust, worn bushings, bad bearings, ratty interior, and dirty engine bay. Since then this car has come a very long way and its been alot of work and alot of fun. I don't feel like writing a novel, so if you care that much, just read through the thread,lol.

Cars Current Status: I'm currently making a new custom catback and installing some new poly urethane bushings up front as well as going about half an inch lower all around. Then I'll be replacing the busted up typeR lip with a cd5 lip. Also hopefully I'll be putting on the new NT-03's very soon.
    Latest Pics:

Last edited by F22HB; 11-21-2009, 12:32 AM.

Engine: H23a1

New oem gaksets, seals, and hoses
    Curb killer oilpan mod
    Egr ports tapped
    Valves lapped/polished
    Head surfaced, valve seats ground
    Dual runner spacer
    I/H/E
    Mini Catchcan
    *leakdown <2psi on all 4*
    Aluminum Radiator
    Redtop Optima Battery

Last edited by F22HB; 11-23-2009, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Suspension: KYB/H&R/ES/TAS/Ingalls

Kyb AGX adjustable gas struts
      H&R Race springs
      Ingalls Camber kit
      New Rack and pinion.
      Energy suspension bushings replaced...
      Rear swaybar, front swaybar, rack & pinion, tierods, spring isolators, strut rods.
      Rear lower tiebar
      New front wheel bearings and studs
      New axles

Last edited by F22HB; 07-22-2009, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Brakes/Wheels/Tires: AEM/Falken/Enkei

AEM ceramic brake pads
        Drilled and cad plated rotors

16x7 Enkei Fn-18's (installed)
        16x7 Enkei Nt-03's (un-installed)

Falken Ziex ZE912's. 205-50r-16

Last edited by F22HB; 10-19-2009, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Exterior/Interior: Apexi/Innovate/LightOfVictory/Certifit

EXT
          CD5 Typer style front lip
          CD5 Sideskirts
          CD5 Mudflaps
          Blackhoused projectors
          8000k HID's
          Amber Cornerlights
          Non-oe Foglights
          Windowshades
          Sunroof visor (un-installed)
          Typer style grill
          All-red Taillights (un-installed)
          OEM Tailights (installed)
          Fixed the rust/dents
          New 2 stage paintjob by macco
          New windshield.

INT
          Apexi vafc
          Innovative wideband
          DIY amber
          Prelude bb6 Gauge Cluster
          Weighted Shiftknob

Last edited by F22HB; 11-23-2009, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Car looks good man, pretty straight glad you found one

(can delete if needed)

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Thanks man. I'm glad I got it too, its gonna be so nice. I love how it feels and how smooth they drive. Specialy compared to my civic. The pedals are smoother, power EVERYTHING (huge deal for me coming from the std civic), power steering, and a smooth ride. I actualy just got done blackhousing the headlights today!!!lol. had to slip them in before the turkey! I'll put those pics up.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                Thanks man. I'm glad I got it too, its gonna be so nice. I love how it feels and how smooth they drive. Specialy compared to my civic. The pedals are smoother, power EVERYTHING (huge deal for me coming from the std civic), power steering, and a smooth ride. I actualy just got done blackhousing the headlights today!!!lol. had to slip them in before the turkey! I'll put those pics up.
                LOL!! get the lights in and then eat some turkey, sounds good to me.

lights look good,

P.S. better get some de-icer cause it is cold out, went put my car in the garage at like 9 and all the windows were frozen
                Last edited by 90ACCORDLXGUY; 11-23-2007, 03:59 AM.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

ya my dad almost wanted to kill me when I said I needed to do it,lol. I was like let me just throw em in for a sec and he was like they better not stink it up! They didn't and he let me do it cuz I convinced him they would look tight Then I had to get bbq paint and thought everywhere would be closed, but fredmyer was open so I got that. They look good I just need to buff the glass with some polish to realy shine em up.

Comment

congrats!! welcome to the club....officially.

ill be seeing you out at some of the WA meets then eh?

Sean
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                      congrats!! welcome to the club....officially.

ill be seeing you out at some of the WA meets then eh?

Sean
                      Definetly. I just gotta get it running. Driving with a blown headgasket sucks...

Comment

MORE GRUEL PLEASE ....

the pics....MORE PICS

I want to see the results of the blackhousing!

but ...WELCOME ABOARD...its OFFICIAL now

but im still astonished of the F22 turbo Hatch

Keep up the good work...and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the CB.
                        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Can't wait to see this one in person...if you ever need help getting parts from dealers and stuff too! Cuz I work at the shop I have connection, getting oddball stuff...if you need it. Gimme a call ... Id love to help.

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                            MORE GRUEL PLEASE ....

the pics....MORE PICS

I want to see the results of the blackhousing!

but ...WELCOME ABOARD...its OFFICIAL now

but im still astonished of the F22 turbo Hatch

Keep up the good work...and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the CB.

X2................................................ .........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by oranger
                              Can't wait to see this one in person...if you ever need help getting parts from dealers and stuff too! Cuz I work at the shop I have connection, getting oddball stuff...if you need it. Gimme a call ... Id love to help.
                              Cool man, I'll keep that in mind. Oh, and I'll get more pics of the progress real soon, my camera is having a meltdown and keeps corrupting the files so I'll borrow my g/f's camera and get pics up. I've done alot already and its lookin good. I got my H&R race springs, ventshades, I'm about 75% done with cleaning the interior(pulled everything out and cleaned it seperatly). Currently I have almost every interior peice from the cb sitting in my garage. The blackhousing is done, just gotta buff the glass and get some amber corners. Hopefully I'll be buying a set of ITR rims too!!! This has gone from my cb7 project to my cb7 restoration.lol

Oh and the ish I've found in the car so far from removing the interior:
                              Two sacajawia dollars, a 50 cent peice, about 2 dollars in coins, a key to somthing, a pokemon card (charmander), lots of legos, and a little dog actionfigure thing... So my cars name is now charmander, or as my freind noted.. car-mander.
                              Last edited by F22HB; 11-28-2007, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X