F22HB : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intake on the head all clean. Notice no cam yet

Stuff getting together for the badass 4-1 header.

Engine is coming together. Head is back on, block cleaned and everything clean.

Clutch bolt bouncing around in the bell housing next to the new one,lol

New pedal covers from the dealer.

New belts, pcv valve, and cheap oil filter for the first 500 miles. Then back to K&N.

Comment

Looking good. Hopefully you can get this up and running by the 24th

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

I'm waiting on the honda dealer to get some parts and my clutch/flywheel to show up along with front spindles and wheel studs. If that all comes in and everything goes right I could bring it. Knowing me it wont be running by then. I'm too much of a clean freak, but it pays off.. or it will pay off.lol

Comment

hows it coming? am i gunna see some pics of this from the meet?
          Last edited by 90ACCORDLXGUY; 02-22-2008, 12:53 AM.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
            hows it coming? am i gunna see some pics of this from the meet?
            Hows it going up there? CB7 gonna be ready for the Spring meet?
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

This thing on the road yet? How do you like your suspension?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Ya, I havn't been updating. Got it insured and on the road! Fresh alignment from les schwab. The car has over 400 city miles on it already and pretty much is ready for its first oil change/valve lash adjust. The suspension is great. Beat out room/trimmed up the upper controls. Its very comfortable and with the dampers adjusted stiff you can still get a great race style feel. Engine runs great with lots of top end. Idle is now around 800rpm with the 272 also, so I'm happy about that. I also got some pictures...

Clutch sock! lol

More pics in a sec. I'm just throwin em all up.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                  Ya, I havn't been updating. Got it insured and on the road! Fresh alignment from les schwab. The car has over 400 city miles on it already and pretty much is ready for its first oil change/valve lash adjust. The suspension is great. Beat out room/trimmed up the upper controls. Its very comfortable and with the dampers adjusted stiff you can still get a great race style feel. Engine runs great with lots of top end. Idle is now around 800rpm with the 272 also, so I'm happy about that. I also got some pictures...

Clutch sock! lol

More pics in a sec. I'm just throwin em all up.

super clean......!!!!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

haha, thanks.

Comment

Exterior is nex on the list

Comment

Put the fucking spoiler on...

I had bids on that haha
                        wat?

Comment

I'm waiting on getting it and the car painted. Primered spoiler? RIIICE! lol I'll put it to good use. I'm doing the exterior next.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                            I'm waiting on getting it and the car painted. Primered spoiler? RIIICE! lol I'll put it to good use. I'm doing the exterior next.
                            Cool, I got my self a OEM one not too long ago, all the LED's work and everything. Its dark green so its hard to tell that its different, but I'm getting the whole rear redid when I do the quaterpanels.

Car is looking good, alot of stuff I want to do that you did
                            wat?

Comment

Exedy oe replacement w/light flywheel. I think it was near 11 lbs. I just completely forgot,lol.

New throwout bearing. Yeah its plastic but I'm not hard on throwout bearings so it should last.

Couldn't wait for the cam to put the engine in and decided to take advantage of the good weather.

The gf helpin out. Future cb7 owner,lolz.

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                                Cool, I got my self a OEM one not too long ago, all the LED's work and everything. Its dark green so its hard to tell that its different, but I'm getting the whole rear redid when I do the quaterpanels.

Car is looking good, alot of stuff I want to do that you did
                                Ya, this one is cool, it doesn't have that center mount thing like the oem ones. Fitment is meh but it will look good when the car is painted.

Comment

Working...
                                X