ONE OFF ACCORD
      91 ACCORDEX R33
      AND OF COURSE MINE DOUGHBOY415
      BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior

That about sums it up for me.
        That's actually not that bad
        ...well maybe the spoiler doesn't fully blend in with the chassis...but its still good!
        Last edited by Djmoua; 05-06-2008, 10:35 AM.

*Needs*
        -New shocks
        -Struts
        -Drop
        -Cleaning
        -New Tires/Wheels
        -New Window Tint
        -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
          Theres no such thing as an authentic Buddy Club rear bumper for an Accord.
          Exactly.

It was a fiberglass mold of a 92-93 rear bumper joined with the diffuser part of a bodykit.

They made all of 5 of them, so they're really rare. I had a chance to buy one a few years ago, and still kick myself I didn't.

Comment

there's a bunch that i love and have inspired me, but some of my favourites off the top of my head would be:

cp[mike]
            lokuputha
            Ronald_Type-R
            Jukesbox
            cali-racer
            blackcb7
            PRIMESNIPER
            Originally posted by deevergote.
            And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Exactly.

It was a fiberglass mold of a 92-93 rear bumper joined with the diffuser part of a bodykit.

They made all of 5 of them, so they're really rare. I had a chance to buy one a few years ago, and still kick myself I didn't.
              Funny you brought that up Mike remember this car?

I can clearly say that my favorite one of all time is this car, this is part of the reason I joined the site nearly 5 years ago when I had my old 92 yeah I was in my ricer stage and F&F and just come out on DVD...so what?

Civilone's 1993 Accord EX with the 96 H22A

His is going back waay into the early days of Honda-Society, I loved everything about that car and more so for the fact that he had the rare Bomex rear bumper. I heard he had later sold the car to a local buyer in VA.

The parts he parted with included a very rare, hard to find BuddyClub bumper with a rear diffuser..infact I remember people arguing on this board over the fact that it was that rare some people were pissed at the asking price back in the day though but understandably so he had to make money somehow.

Picture of the mentioned part:

There is so many more cars I like on this board, i.e AW (Mike), GraniteCB7 (Dan) to name a few but this car sticks out in my mind the most.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I coulda had it for $365 shipped...I'm still annoyed I dropped the ball.

That exact bumper to boot...oh well.

Comment

atx's through all the phases.
                  Last edited by BB6-SH; 05-06-2008, 11:52 PM.

Comment

I coulda had it for $365 shipped...I'm still annoyed I dropped the ball.

That exact bumper to boot...oh well.

Wasn't rebels selling one of these bumpers before he got the Lexus?
                    Maybe I'm just remembering someone else selling it long ago...who knows.
                    Last edited by flyinlow; 05-06-2008, 11:55 PM.

Comment

I haver several but the one that sticks out in my mind is mos def "Bille"
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by flyinlow
                        Wasn't rebels selling one of these bumpers before he got the Lexus?
                        Maybe I'm just remembering someone else selling it long ago...who knows.
                        I believe he bought that exact bumper off of that car I mentioned.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I think every CB that inspired me has already been mentioned. But there are a couple I can't forget. My neighbor had a really sweet CB all kitted nicely with fresh paint and dropped with CO's on Advan's. I thought it was nice. I also remember Takeda's car way back at the beginning. Oh and ronron too. There are so many. I wish I could remember the very 1st CB that made me want mine.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by CB3
                            There are so many. I wish I could remember the very 1st CB that made me want mine.
                            I agree with that statement in everyway - I seriously wish i could remember who that 1 person was that swayed me. I have a feeling who It was but I don't want to be wrong untill I remember for sure
                            I think half the credit has to go to that person and the other half to this forum/ATX - This forum is more than just a typical forum - it really is a community. CB7Tuner love forever

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

awwshiet is my hero

his car was my first

but yeah the second i saw that car i knew it was time for the good old slammed4thgen to start its journey...

jdm_inspired...take the compliment ant. his car is another one that just stands out beyond all others.

gemini,stickydiljoe, blizzard335,black cb7, gdout90accord, mr.phil(ms.green)
                              RICHIE*NITROUS, timmy0tool, lummieCB7,shawn.hayden, GHOST 2.2,Accord SiR.

i know there is more!

but omar your car has been my fav since day 1(not to mark out here)

my car fails.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

the car that made me want one was my friend's 91 light-brown/tan (unsure of the actual name) DX auto sedan. he didnt have much done to it but a shitty 15" sub and a legacy amp, but i love the way it looked and how comfortable it was. i also used to think the headlights looked like the r34 at night i wasnt really looking for a cb7 when i found mine, i just wanted a car i could make my own, then found the one i have now. fate lol

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                                X