Girl Trouble (yes another one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl Trouble (yes another one)

I dont no why but alot of member are having trouble as of late but anyway im having trouble to.

Iv been dating this girl for little over 2 years. I love her very much and think about her more than anything else. We always have been like best friends and a couple. We did everything together and always were there for each other. These last few months have been really bad with us fighting everyday.
    Its over dumb shit like hanging out. For the last three months now she desnt want to hangwith me she is always cancelling my plan last minute and going out with her friends who HATE me. I love her and all and have no problem with this except i should at least see her once a week. I mean she doesnt really work or anything so there is plenty of time to hang but she always get out of it to be with her friends or when we do hang she says
    "im boring"
    im missing out with my friends when im with you"
    "my friend make me laugh when im with them and you dont"
    We use to laugh at the dumest things and now i try so hard for her attention and she doesnt care. Nowshe tells me i need to stop calling and texting cause its annoying her casue she feel im up her ass 24/7 which i dont get since i never se her

Iv called her out on it many times saying whats wrong what can i do andshe says it all great and she loves me more than anything. But now she is going to clubs with her friends and hangin out with other guys and not telling me. I only no becasue of her facebook.

What am i doing wrong here. I Love her so much and love being around her. Yet she ignores me when she is with her friends and is embarassed to say i love you in front of her friends.

BTW these new friends have only been around for the last two three months.

how old?

Comment

18 and 19

Comment

it sounds like shes messing with someone else and is using her friends as an excuse.
        my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

o man..idk what to say...seems like it aint workin out between ya 2. Think how you got her and how you 2 were in the first base.

*Needs*
          -New shocks
          -Struts
          -Drop
          -Cleaning
          -New Tires/Wheels
          -New Window Tint
          -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

lemme guess..you're both between the ages of 18-22?
            edit, yup. Its typical around that age. Ignore what she is saying because her actions are speaking louder than anything. She may still love you but if she's starting to, and it seems she has already, put her friends before you then you need to stand up for yourself and explain to her that it is not acceptable behavior and you feel like you mean less to her than her friends. In my honest opinion she's giving you all the signs that she doesn't want to be with you by comparing you to her friends. I don't think you are what she wants right now by the story you told us. As soon as she finds a guy that makes her laugh and starts comparing the two of you she'll be history. She doesn't value the time she spends with you so any sweet romantic gestures will just be tossed into the wind most likely. You almost have to come up with things that don't involve you being around to show your affection. Flowers, maybe make her a present from the heart like a colleauge of pictures and good times the two of you have had.
            Last edited by MRX; 05-07-2008, 02:34 PM.
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

This happened to me and my ex as soon as she went off to college. She used to need to talk to me every night before bed, just to see how the day went etc. Slowly but surely, that stopped, and we would barely ever talk. Eventually I told her that we would either need to talk every day, or it was over, and at first she was like "whatever, its over then" but she called me the next day in tears, and we got back together for a week. Then, she broke up with me for essentially the same reasons. As much as I still want her back, I know it wouldnt be the same. She changed alot, and I think thats what your gf is going through.
              -Mark-
              CB7
              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

these last 2 posts are dead on the $$ I think you have a decision to make. break up with her or let her break up with you but not before she drags this out and makes you madder in the process.

Comment

i would say give her space. Seems like she is trying to figure out what she wants. It seems like she is not happy with you anymore. It sucks. But don't put yourself through that shit. No girl is worth it. In the end its you that is going to matter. You should come first then whoever else. But ya if she wants to be with her friends let her. If she trully does love you she will come back. Don't sweat it. Go have some fun and forget about her. Its going to be hard but its life. Wish you luck bro. We are here if you need it.
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

yea i think you guys are right at first i took her to her favorite place for dinner than drove her to the beach to try to win her back but later that night she called me a asshole because i got mad when she ditched my plans for something with her friends.

This last week i have not called or texted and backed off. Yet when i would see her i would act happy and smile. However she hasnt said a word or even noticed i have not been around

i guess time to have some fun with the cb7

Comment

Chicks are flaky dude. Get used to it. On top of that she's young and doesn't want to be held down to a mellow lifestyle and neither should you. You probably just got too damn boring and monotonous for her.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by suggesting you tell her "this isn't working, I think we should break up because you are too distant. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about".

You might get a bunch of different reactions from surprised, to faking concern, to noo please stay blah blah whatever. What do you do for her? Maybe she's just using your ass.

Axe it and keep moving. VERY rarely does a situation like this turn around.

You got some good times from her and now it's time to dump the old shit before it poisons your life.

Comment

if he gives her space i'd put money on it she'd forget all about him. Thats why i suggest flowers and such. Maybe even go old school and mail a cute but very short love letter.

But really you should just let her go. You're prolonging the inevitable.
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
                          18 and 19
                          Ur Underage Boy!.. J.k..

dammnn idk..

me and my girlfriend have dated for like 1 1/2 or so..and never really fought..
                          well just tell her ur feelings i guess..

i would say making her jealous..but sometimes doesn't work

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

hey dude... de jevu... i dated a girl for 2 years in high school, non stop. no break ups ever. She started to treat me like ass hole the last 3 months, because she later admited that she took me for granted... We fought everyday over the stupidist things...

i wish we were still together.. itll work out, and if it doesnt, dont beat yourself up over it. just talk it out with her- make the issues known. best of luck

Comment

Your young and there are women all over the place. I am currently in a relationship of 2 yrs and 5 yrs of friendship. And i would probably be in the same situation as you feel, If my girl did the same thing. But, i realized one time when my girlfriend wanted to end it and that you can act like a little bitch to make someone happy and you may think you are happy but when you really sit and think about it you probably aren't happy. But you need to weigh out the pros and cons and whichever out ways go with it. And don't try and make some b.s list so that the pros out weigh the cons because it makes you feel better.

But ya if you are willing to go 150% in a relationship and the other person isn't then there is no point. It will never work out. You are just going to be miserable and unhappy and try and tell yourself its ok it will all pay off in the end when it won't. So go have some fun. Life your life with no worry.

My motto that i life with is from the famous movie van wilder and he said this: "Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it gets you no where." So with that said don't worry about it. Everything happens for a reason.
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                              X