No announcement yet.

Girl Trouble (yes another one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to say it, but she is exploring options. Be strong for all of us.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

im in the same boat as you ....me and my girl are on a "break" ... but its because of me really, i stopped calling her and texting her...just because i knew it wasnt goin to work out.
      I live in NJ and shes in NYC.
      (I do travel up there every tues. and sat. nights)
      I had plans to move out there, but now i dont see it working out.

i was the one that kinda distance myself from her.
      I do miss her, miss texting her and hanging out with her.
      But its for the better if i just let her go and not fake it like im going to move to NYC.

You are always there for her, i dont kno why shes acting like that.....its better if she says , "hey i dont think we should be together anymore"
      Sucks tho after 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
        lol yea i feel you pete!! Im going to a house party down in Wildwood Nj this weekend time to meet some new babe you want me for what i can do and offer her....

BTW my gf never liked CB7 anyway lol
        BAN HER!!! From your life that is.

I don't really think there is any better advice than what has already been said in this thread.

Basically don't put 100 on 10.. if shes only giving you 10 don't give her 100.

Hope everything works out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
          lol yea i feel you pete!! Im going to a house party down in Wildwood Nj this weekend time to meet some new babe you want me for what i can do and offer her....

BTW my gf never liked CB7 anyway lol
          dont worry, everything will work out for you in the end my friend.
          my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
          MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

You're in the friend zone.

Walk away.

You can still be friends, although I wouldn't recommend that, but you are no longer a dating option. Like a lamp.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

your young dude stop leading yourself into something thats probably not going to last anyways and move on. the longer you wait you may miss someone that your may really like more than this current girl.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
              member ride thread
              11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
              People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
              I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
              John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

To me, as bad as this way seem, it sounds like she lost interest in you and might be seeing someone else and is using her friends as an excuse. I hope it isn't the case but that's what it totally sounds like buddy. Good luck.
                NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                  I'm sorry to say but this happen all the time.....you are experiencing the good guy syndrome. Its seems like you are nice guy and try to be the best boyfriend you can but her actions shows that she is not infatuated with what she once was(which in normal).

I experienced this also when I was really young which broke my heart but I got over it and changed my persona..I'm still a nice guy but also an asshole(it gives a mysterious edge). Just give her the space she wants and see how this plays out. If she is really in love with you she will come around when she stop getting the calls and texts. If she doesnt that means that both of your hearts are not in the same place and its times to move on. At your age, this is where life begins bro not where it ends.
                  damn bro u are the only one who understands that lol....

move on man. if she puts her friends in front of you, then she has lost interes on you, exploring other options, etc etc etc,,, the list is long but you get the point.....

do this..... LAY OFF HER ASS.... give her a taste of her medicine. treat her just like any other girl or a little worse.... do not show her affection etc etc etc. be an ass to her.... it is the sad truth but girls don't like good, nice guys who would do anything for them and be with them all the time.... they basically like guys who are dicks to them..
                  move you interest into another girl who is around, possibly someone who ur gf or her friends know....

ps.
                  if you guys do brake up,,,, get with some girl just to piss her off. (payback is a bitch)
                  are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Just give her the space she wants and see how this plays out. If she is really in love with you she will come around when she stop getting the calls and texts. If she doesnt that means that both of your hearts are not in the same place and its times to move on. At your age, this is where life begins bro not where it ends.
                    This even works when you are married. My wife and I had separated for almost a year and when I stopped calling her all the time, things changed for the better rather quickly. I had her trained to the point that I knew when she would stop by my house unannounced for a nice big jiggly bowl of man puddin' . My roomate thought I was a real life, certified pimp but I just learned to not lay all my cards out. Ask Kenny Rogers-

You got to know when to hold 'em
                    Know when to fold 'em
                    Know when to walk away
                    Know when to run......

Brian, right now she has the power because you are persuing her. If you love her, let her go and if she comes back, she's your's to keep. If she comes back, maintain that man powah!!! You gotta be a little cold and she will love you long time
                    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                    ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
                      This even works when you are married. My wife and I had separated for almost a year and when I stopped calling her all the time, things changed for the better rather quickly. I had her trained to the point that I knew when she would stop by my house unannounced for a nice big jiggly bowl of man puddin' . My roomate thought I was a real life, certified pimp but I just learned to not lay all my cards out. Ask Kenny Rogers-

You got to know when to hold 'em
                      Know when to fold 'em
                      Know when to walk away
                      Know when to run......

Brian, right now she has the power because you are persuing her. If you love her, let her go and if she comes back, she's your's to keep. If she comes back, maintain that man powah!!! You gotta be a little cold and she will love you long time
                      Its goods to see that they are guys on here who knows the game and uses the cards in their advantage. I found all this out at a rather young age which worked out prefect for me. Females love the thought of a nice guy and thats where it ends, they really want assholes sorry to say and i LOVE playing that role
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
                        damn bro u are the only one who understands that lol....

move on man. if she puts her friends in front of you, then she has lost interes on you, exploring other options, etc etc etc,,, the list is long but you get the point.....

do this..... LAY OFF HER ASS.... give her a taste of her medicine. treat her just like any other girl or a little worse.... do not show her affection etc etc etc. be an ass to her.... it is the sad truth but girls don't like good, nice guys who would do anything for them and be with them all the time.... they basically like guys who are dicks to them..
                        move you interest into another girl who is around, possibly someone who ur gf or her friends know....

ps.
                        if you guys do brake up,,,, get with some girl just to piss her off. (payback is a bitch)
                        it seems so doesnt it? As I said, I found the secrets to the game young and played every card to my advantage even when I was in love and it hurt to do or say certain things. All he has to do is ignore her ass for real, and i dont mean for a couple days, I mean ignore her way worst that she is ignoring her actions and you'll find out how she really feels about you. Even when you fall in love never show all your cards because thats when you get whooped and get diagnosed with the good guy syndrome.
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Me and my girlfriend both agree she is probably cheating, or going to be cheating shortly. I say dumb her, I had an ex like that, she was cheating on me with 2 guys and one girl at the same time. Well not an orgy she just would go from guy to guys house.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

it seems so doesnt it? As I said, I found the secrets to the game young and played every card to my advantage even when I was in love and it hurt to do or say certain things. All he has to do is ignore her ass for real, and i dont mean for a couple days, I mean ignore her way worst that she is ignoring her actions and you'll find out how she really feels about you. Even when you fall in love never show all your cards because thats when you get whooped and get diagnosed with the good guy syndrome.
                            ^^ I learned that the hard way so good stuff yo.

Comment

yea she prolly is cheating like i have found text and emails to one guy named chuck but i just thought she would never do anything but hang with him. Although she did get with him in the past. Ugh Im ignoring her and just playin it cool chillen with my boys. Well see whats up soon

Comment

We've had our talks Brian and i've shared with you what i went through with my ex...it's pretty much the same pattern. You can't force them to change that is unlikely, but you can show them that what their doing hasn't phased you. You can try all you want to change yourself or even change her but it'll all just blowup in your face in due time.

But just do your own thing man, you have plenty of hot girls that you know and i can tell like you just don't hold back

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                                Frost White Member 13
                                My Ride
                                "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Working...
                                X