No announcement yet.

Girl Trouble (yes another one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive been thru it. but she was 21 and i was 25 at time, now 26. around that age 18-22 this is whats going to happen. i was with my ex for 3.5yrs and this shit happened. we broke up, i got really depressed for like 2 months. when to the hospital, had annexity attack. got over it. was single for a year. messing around with chicks, met my chick now and im happy. my girl now accepts me for who i am, loves what i do and doesnt complain about it. let things go. it might get better or worse. ride it out and see what happens. the worst thing u can do it think about it all day, everyday and that makes things worse. keep ur head up playa

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
      We've had our talks Brian and i've shared with you what i went through with my ex...it's pretty much the same pattern. You can't force them to change that is unlikely, but you can show them that what their doing hasn't phased you. You can try all you want to change yourself or even change her but it'll all just blowup in your face in due time.

But just do your own thing man, you have plenty of hot girls that you know and i can tell like you just don't hold back

lol yea we have had the mnay talks lol.....I think im just gonna go with what you guys said.

Thanks Everyone for helping me out and realizing that she doesnt deserve a guy like me. If she wants me she better work to get me and to try to fight for me

Comment

Working...
      X