No announcement yet.

*Introduce Yourself : Noobie Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steve you need to update the smileys and shit, other boards got like 1,000 different emotions and shit and ours are getting played out -=P.. nway welcome i wanna see a video of the 4ws in action.. w0rrrd.

Comment

i want updated smilies too...i wanted to ask before

but damn 4ws...shit i thought that was only on the ludes...post in members ride asap bro....id like to see the setup on this...
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Welcome

I know the 4ws system was introduced in the Prelude back in the late 80s into early 90's finding one on a USDM 'lude is rare...but to find one on a CB7 is even rarer in the states..

I did a little hunt and found this site
        http://english.auto.vl.ru/catalog/ho...9/photo/11662/

In the site it has pictures of a JDM CB7 and EDM CB7

Enjoy
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by xplode
          steve you need to update the smileys and shit, other boards got like 1,000 different emotions and shit and ours are getting played out -=P.. nway welcome i wanna see a video of the 4ws in action.. w0rrrd.
          agreed...more smileys please.

And welcome to the board accord[WS]...tell us about ur plans and how u came about ur car and such
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

oh I also found a list of different Chassis codes for the 89-93 model year..
            So of which were made for the European and Japanese Domestic market only..I know DutchAccord I think has the CB1 with the carburated motor before he put a vtec motor in it.

Check this out

EF 1.8 F18A E-CB1
            EX 1.8 F18A E-CB1
            EXL 1.8 F18A E-CB1
            EXL 4WS 1.8 F18A E-CB2
            2.0Si 2.0 F20A E-CB3
            2.0EXL-i 2.0 F20A E-CB3
            EXL-i 4WS 2.0 F20A E-CB4
            2.0Si 4WS 2.0 F20A E-CB4

If I'm not mistaken the European versions of the CB chasis were built at the Swinton, England Plant (the same one that now produces the Euro R and the Civic Hatchback) while the Japanese and American counterparts were built in Marysville, Ohio

I have a real good idea for the ultmitate CB7 Accord meet...
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
              the 4WS stands for Four Wheel Steering, which isn't exactly 4 wheel drive. it just means that the rear wheels will always follow the front ones... which gives an awesome turn radius!

welcome to cb7tuner.com (i need to upload a welcome happy face gif)
              aahhh.... haha, it does say 4ws. looked to quick. i remember the old preludes having that.

S A N D I E G O

Comment

Sweet! I never knew they made 4ws Accords... I always wanted to try a 4ws lude because of that feature (tried to talk my friend into buying one so I could, in fact ) That's even better in a CB (4, I guess...)

Definitely make a profile in the Member's Rides forum... with pics of that 4WS in action! If you can actually see the rear wheels turn, anyway...

Welcome to the board! I'm gonna move this into the "Introduce Yourself" thread.

Comment

Yeah i'll go take some pics now, sorry i dont have a camera for vids

Comment

K, just a few pics in members rides. Its a start

Comment

this is ronron i own a h22a 92 accord i am from nashville tn i am 20 years old i have owned my accord for five years i wish i had a digital camera to get pics of my car but a pic is floating on this site somewhere but i am looking foward to talking to some of you guys.....

Comment

hi everyone

Hi everyone, my names alan. I've been reading your posts for about a week and so many of my questions have already been answered on this site so I figured I should join. Well I'll be around =)

Comment

Hello

I am SOOOO glad I found this place. Finaly a place for the 4th gen accord people to go.
                          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

well,, welcome!
                            glad to have you

Comment

Welcome to the board!

To the "Introduce Yourself" thread we go

Comment

Originally posted by Deevergote
                                Welcome to the board!
                                To the "Introduce Yourself" thread we go

Sorry, didnt see that thread untill after I posted.
                                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X