X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

time for dave to get banned

fuck this place.

it has become nothing like it was intended.

I love my local cb7 crowd. all of them. but this place, its full of fascist and retarded mother fuckers.

ill keep my car.

half the people on this site can't even think for themselves.

Everyone here is afraid take thing's to any sort of extreme. (I on the other hand don't know when to stop.) maybe people feel content with being nothing. but i can't do that.

I asked for help.

Goodbye for a while...
    ]

Here we go again!!!!
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

You wont be missed.

Comment

Sorry you feel that way.

You need to stop worrying about this site and start taking better care of your life.
        NEW PSN
        H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
        RIP

Comment

Bye.
          wat?

Comment

I see a lot of whining, crybaby idiots... but none of the types of people pictured above.

CB7s are now sub-$1000 cars. We're going through a time where the members here are going to be lazy, cheap, and stupid. I watched it happen on 3geez, and now they finally got back to their roots... once all the morons moved on to newer cars (ie CB7s.) Soon all the idiots will go to the 5th and 6th gen, and we'll be free again. The best thing is not to get all worked up about it. Just deal with it. People are stupid. Help them be less stupid, rather than joining them.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
              I see a lot of whining, crybaby idiots... but none of the types of people pictured above.

CB7s are now sub-$1000 cars. We're going through a time where the members here are going to be lazy, cheap, and stupid. I watched it happen on 3geez, and now they finally got back to their roots... once all the morons moved on to newer cars (ie CB7s.) Soon all the idiots will go to the 5th and 6th gen, and we'll be free again. The best thing is not to get all worked up about it. Just deal with it. People are stupid. Help them be less stupid, rather than joining them.

QFT

Comment

Take things to the extreme like you do? All I've ever seen from you are outrageous stories about how fucked up your own actions have made your life. If taking things to the extreme means constantly fucking up my car and filling everyone I meet with the desire to beat the living shit out of me, I'll keep my fascist retarded mother fucking ass on the couch.

One day you'll realize that:
                Not being an asshole like you doesn't mean you're nothing.
                Just because someone pays attention to you doesn't make you somebody special.
                Getting yourself into fucked up situations because you fail to look at the possibilities until it's too late is not taking it to any kind of extreme.

That's the day you'll realize that if everyone you come into contact with is an asshole, it's not them that's the asshole.

Good luck with your journey through life. I hope you start making better decisions before we have a member post about Turbo Dave's obituary.

Comment

I think for myself everyday and spend plenty of time trying to be a helpful part of this community and my own.

I do get worked up on here every once and a while though.
                  WEll dave, seeing as your NEVER here, i don't know how much of an impact this will have.

But good luck in your life sir. from what i have heard you'll need it. And i mean that sincerely.

Comment

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

boring...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

lol wow threads like this are stupid, pointless an should be deleted. it really amazes me how people take the time to log on, then bitch about the site. if its that much of a problem DONT FUCKING LOG ON!!!!!! its not hard, its really very simple. nice meeting you, have a good life
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

i agree with flatline here.

ur last post was almost a month ago how ur car got stolen, never came back after that thread.
                          post before that, bullshit about some warehouse and possibly getting killed, made 2 posts and peaced out...

everytime you post, its some bullshit about ur car getting stolen, how fucked up you are on drugs, some bullshit story about your neighbors, how you got ur ass kicked, how you got ur ass kicked at a gas station, how ur gonna die. its all fuckin drama with you...go on a fuckin soap opera. no dont do that, GROW THE FUCK UP! ur like 24 y/o, why you do you get involved in dumbass shit all the time?

i dont even know what youre bitchin about anyways, like flatline said, you dont show up anyways, and when you do, there is no contribution to the site. its just you bitchin about ur life. frankly, im tired of it, as is most members on here. whatever though, again like flatline said, i hope you get ur head screwed on real fuckin tight and get ur shit straight. you need help.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
                            fuck this place.

it has become nothing like it was intended.

I love my local cb7 crowd. all of them. but this place, its full of fascist and retarded mother fuckers.

ill keep my car.

half the people on this site can't even think for themselves.

Everyone here is afraid take thing's to any sort of extreme. (I on the other hand don't know when to stop.) maybe people feel content with being nothing. but i can't do that.

I asked for help.

Goodbye for a while...

As SOON as I saw this, I counted three things that jumped out at me.

You sir are definitely one fry short of a happy meal...and one apple that fell waaay to far from the family tree. How are we all retarded? Have you seen me post stupid shit about the trouble I get myself into? Fuck no. Why you ask?

Because I have more sense and I'm more aware that indeed have to be careful

You so far have gotten:

- Owned a brand new truck and somehow wrecked it
                            - Threatened to be killed
                            - Beat up on in front of some guy's camera at a street race
                            - Threatened to be evicted because your somewhat of a trouble maker
                            - Gone bankrupt in supposedly selling catalytic converter's (correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that illegal?)
                            - Flipped your Neon doing 120 mph (I had no idea those turds go that fast and managed to be flipped over with a person walking away)
                            - And so much more

You man are just full of stories..drama and more shit than an average person can spew in their lifetime...your what I call the Bernard Madoff of the CB7tuner.com forum..although you don't steal money, you sure as hell like to bullshit allot of people.

We've seen you go down this road before...and ultimately you came back.

So instead of whining because your ass hurts after getting e-humped..just save yourself the aggravation and don't bother to make a thread..because you'll go down in flames instead of going out in style.
                            Last edited by HenRoc; 03-13-2009, 09:09 AM.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                            X