No announcement yet.

California to ban black cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

California is trying to ban big screen tv's too.

http://taxdollars.freedomblogging.co...een-tvs/12993/

Comment

Fuck. Why don't they just rename the state Communistfornia
      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
        ^^^ lol

thats why people in other states make fun of cali
        I dont give a damn. People can make fun of california all they want. But when your working on your car in fucking thermals, four pairs of socks, a scarf, one of those *** ear flap hats and snow boots, I'll be wearing a tshirt, sandals and shorts.

ANY day of the year. HOLMES.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
          I dont give a damn. People can make fun of california all they want. But when your working on your car in fucking thermals, four pairs of socks, a scarf, one of those *** ear flap hats and snow boots, I'll be wearing a tshirt, sandals and shorts.

Hey, me too! It's called a heated shop.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Cali has some bogus lawmakers out there for sure. Although the weather almost makes up for it.

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

It's funny how they label the car as "evil", and I don't believe a word of that shit, it won't happen, at least not in 2012.

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22
              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

wow. california is such a progressive state. Personally I'd rather be cold and miserable than slowly lose my freedoms for the 'common good'. People in cali pay a high standard of living and taxes just for that weather. screw that

Comment

Not likely. I would be willing to bet that at least one California politician has already introduced a bill that would ban working on cars altogether. Afterall, if you spill 3 drops of oil, you will destroy the planet.

I'll tell you what is really going to destroy the planet. Stupid people who can't think for themselves, but think that they can think for others.

Say THAT 5 times fast!
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

california = the last place im ever gonna move to

Comment

Uhhh..did you forget about GA and Florida?

Comment

i can do all that WHILE making fun of cali.

cali= fail

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post

cali= fail
                          AAAANNNNDDDDD ZING!

yep, California blows. so-cal, nor-cal, ALL cal sucks.

Go Arnold!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                            Not likely. I would be willing to bet that at least one California politician has already introduced a bill that would ban working on cars altogether. Afterall, if you spill 3 drops of oil, you will destroy the planet.
                            lol, I can see it now hoods with tamper seals that when broken immediately alert the nearest Law Enforcement Officer. You are then shot on site for tampering with it. And last but not least, the remains are donated to "Science" for experimentation.

Comment

Well, I see this shit getting locked soon.

P.S. For those in the "know," the governor of a state is not solely responsible for its operation, just like the President is not solely responsible for the US Government's operation.
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post

cali= fail
                                You wont be saying that for long once florida submurges itself in the ocean. Ha i keed i keed.

But, unforntunately, you guys are right. This place just straight out sucks.

Florida is SOO much better. The locations and what this place has to offer HAS NOTHING on Florida and GEORGIA.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying FL and GA are bad places, I really dont know, I've never been. You can get away with a lot of car shit. But Thats not whats priority. At least it shouldnt be. I love cars just as much as you all, But I'd MUCH rather love living my life around a beautiful beach, with palm trees every where, steaming hot chicks in bathing suits. I swear to you, its only rained AT MOST three weeks out of the entire last year.

Maybe I subconciously just only like San Diego. Its perfect. Your literally are 35 minutes away from everything. From snowy mountains, warm sandy beaches, tiny, small town inlands, or whatever else any other state has to offer. I dont honestly think you can find that any where else. If you do, its definately not to the scale of what we have down here.

Yeah, smog sucks. It really, really does. But you know what. I really dont give a rats ass. And its something thats never on my mind when I drive to school, or to the beach with my girlfriend, or go on a double date to a carnival in the mountains/inlands, or carve through the canyons with my buddies.

I really, REALLY dont care what you all think is wrong with this place.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                                X