California to ban black cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
    Well, I see this shit getting locked soon.

P.S. For those in the "know," the governor of a state is not solely responsible for its operation, just like the President is not solely responsible for the US Government's operation.
    I'm sure you're referring to my "Go Arnold!" comment, and just to clarify no I wasn't hinting towards him being solely responsible for what goes on over there. I was just simply saying his name, just for kicks.

And I'm just in it for some good natured ribbing...isn't everyone else?

Comment

Cali is so dumb blah blah prius blah blah communist blah blah Terminator blah blah red hot chili peppers.

Everyone is assuming that the law has already passed.

Comment

Whats the point of arguing about wheres the best place to live?.....I personally like having 4 legit seasons....but i can see why cali would be awesome....and why fla and ga would also be awesome.....the only place i wouldnt wanna live is where they get tons of tornadoes....im not a real big fan of those

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
          Whats the point of arguing about wheres the best place to live?.....I personally like having 4 legit seasons....but i can see why cali would be awesome....and why fla and ga would also be awesome.....the only place i wouldnt wanna live is where they get tons of tornadoes....im not a real big fan of those
          I prefer tornado season over winter. One or two days of rain and storms beats the hell out of a week of snow/ice covered roads and then salt covered cars and roads until it rains again.

I have lived in Kansas all 23 years of my life. Closest my home has ever been to a tornado is 5 miles. I was on the roof or at least outside the entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
            I prefer tornado season over winter. One or two days of rain and storms beats the hell out of a week of snow/ice covered roads and then salt covered cars and roads until it rains again.

I have lived in Kansas all 23 years of my life. Closest my home has ever been to a tornado is 5 miles. I was on the roof or at least outside the entire time.
            Is there a video? Must have been intense.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post
              Cali is so dumb blah blah prius blah blah communist blah blah Terminator blah blah red hot chili peppers.

Everyone is assuming that the law has already passed.
              This was exactly my point and on top of that the legitamacy of the source is questionable

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22
              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Texas motherfucker, that's where I play!

It's not the fact that the law isn't in effect, it's because Cali is even SUGGESTING something like this. Talk about way too liberal for even my Austin blood!

*edit* good point. doesn't seem to be too reputable a source, but I wouldn't put it past 'em!
                Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
                  This was exactly my point and on top of that the legitamacy of the source is questionable
                  I wouldnt doubt it. There have been some screwy things passed before.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
                    I wouldnt doubt it. There have been some screwy things passed before.
                    For sure there have been some screwy things passed everywhere in the world, and I could possibly see this happening, but not by 2012

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
                      For sure there have been some screwy things passed everywhere in the world, and I could possibly see this happening, but not by 2012
                      With all the fat cats in california, I honestly think some one just couldnt have their black mercedes washed right, and kept getting water spots.

Thats how laws usually start in CA.

Comment

With all the fat cats in california, I honestly think some one just couldnt have their black mercedes washed right, and kept getting water spots.

Thats how laws usually start in CA.
                        lol...yeah you're right, it's definitely the one's with the Benz' whose voices are being heard

SOLD!!
                        Boosted H22

Comment

Arnold Schwarzengerman For Life!

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

You wont be saying that for long once florida submurges itself in the ocean. Ha i keed i keed.

But, unforntunately, you guys are right. This place just straight out sucks.

Florida is SOO much better. The locations and what this place has to offer HAS NOTHING on Florida and GEORGIA.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying FL and GA are bad places, I really dont know, I've never been. You can get away with a lot of car shit. But Thats not whats priority. At least it shouldnt be. I love cars just as much as you all, But I'd MUCH rather love living my life around a beautiful beach, with palm trees every where, steaming hot chicks in bathing suits. I swear to you, its only rained AT MOST three weeks out of the entire last year.

Maybe I subconciously just only like San Diego. Its perfect. Your literally are 35 minutes away from everything. From snowy mountains, warm sandy beaches, tiny, small town inlands, or whatever else any other state has to offer. I dont honestly think you can find that any where else. If you do, its definately not to the scale of what we have down here.

Yeah, smog sucks. It really, really does. But you know what. I really dont give a rats ass. And its something thats never on my mind when I drive to school, or to the beach with my girlfriend, or go on a double date to a carnival in the mountains/inlands, or carve through the canyons with my buddies.

I really, REALLY dont care what you all think is wrong with this place.
                            I love california. I hope to spend some part of my life there.
                            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

I can't believe after 3 pages of responses nobody thought that it might be an April fools joke. Granted, 2 days away, but I don't know how many times I've run across this stuff in the week preceding April 1st.

Comment

fuck I hate the california legislature!!!

Fuck you arnold fuck you right in the ass!!!!

and your cabinet buddies!!

they try to pass some ridiculous shit!!

Hopefully everyone sees how stupid this is and they let it go.

If I didn't love it here i would move the fuck out.

Comment

Working...
                                X