What bicycle do you ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
    youre building a fixie? do you look like one of these guys?

http://www.latfh.com
    LOL no...

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
    Make sure to get your "courier bag" and "anti fassion" accessories to complete the look
    Nah, I just like not having the gearing to worry about. On these older Schwinns the 10speeds are hard to come by parts for. Plus, I am only riding for a little workout...around a lake by the college here in town, it's completely flat.

Like I said, still not sure. Not wanting to spend all kinds of money either...so needing to buy a new fixed rear hub is extra cash I don't need to spend

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
      youre building a fixie? do you look like one of these guys?
      http://www.latfh.com
      As soon as i opened that link, i vomited. Literally. I HATE people like that!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I don't know the year or any of the details but I've had a blue Hoffman George with a bunch of nice aftermarket parts for a few years. Actually bought it off GraniteCB! Thanks Dan!

Comment

I just got into biking not that long ago and started with a Trek 3700 in acid gold.

I wanted to get into something entry level but I'm already out growing the bike in terms of what I can do with it.

I'd like to get a Giant XtC 29er 1. Those are bad ass! Although I'm a bit more crazy with my style of riding than most.
          Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

YEAH! lol
            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

my dad's Giant. the frame is a bit too big for me but whatever.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post

YEAH! lol
                Hows that seat post tube feel? LMAO

Comment

Finally a biking thread!

I love biking, every damn terrain. I just came back form Whistler last weekend and im heading up to the northshore this following friday. A bike shop is sponsoring me and my buddies and providing a shuttle All my bikes have custom parts

Heres a list of the bikes I currently ride, I've sold some of my other rides

My DH rig ( Still got it ):

2006 Banshee Scream

(Took the 2nd pic today)

My Dirtjumper:

2007 Brodie Cretin (Still got it)

My BMX (Still got it)

2008 Eastern Traildigger weighed in at 22 lbs $700 in parts on it

My Slopestyle project:

2005 specialized Grom SPEC

Heres my pinkbike page: http://jdmcb7.pinkbike.com/
                  Last edited by 1990accordex-r; 05-28-2010, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
                    I just got into biking not that long ago and started with a Trek 3700 in acid gold.

I wanted to get into something entry level but I'm already out growing the bike in terms of what I can do with it.

I'd like to get a Giant XtC 29er 1. Those are bad ass! Although I'm a bit more crazy with my style of riding than most.
                    Try looking into a Banshee Paradox frame if you want a good 29'er. Better quality and a much more stronger frame. http://www.bansheebikes.com/paradox.html

The forks on the Giant are Sick though, but I think Fox is a bit over priced hahaha
                    Last edited by 1990accordex-r; 05-28-2010, 08:16 PM.

Comment

i used to ride bmx... i had a few haros and a standard trls 250 it hinkt hat thing is still around somewhere... i took my haro out a few years ago, and i could still ride fairly well to my surprise....

but the other night.... i bought this.

be jealous! lol.... its a 1981 honda express with 1051 miles on it... its pretty much perfect besides a few little things... i payed 100 bucks for it too!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post

/thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post
                          Try looking into a Banshee Paradox frame if you want a good 29'er. Better quality and a much more stronger frame. http://www.bansheebikes.com/paradox.html

The forks on the Giant are Sick though, but I think Fox is a bit over priced hahaha
                          Dang! I've never hear of Banchee before. I really screwed up when I got my bike and went to a place that was Trek only, I won't ever buy another trek. The rear coaster went out and they told me it was because I "washed my bike" and washed the oil out of it. THEN they tell me I'm riding it too hard because I took it on the Katy Trail which is very flat and all gravel.

I'm not dumb, but next time I have a go at bike shopping, I'll buy from a company that will actually back their stuff up. I want to ride my stuff HARD and not worry about my bike breaking on me.
                          Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Yeah Banshee has been known for making the strongest quality bikes. They pay alot of attention to detail when it comes to frames. The only downfall of my Banshee is that the rear triangle of the frame is completely solid ; making it alot more stronger but alot more heavier (47 lbs completely built!) The newer frames are alot more lighter though.
                            Try looking into a Dual suspension bike too instead of a 29er.

Comment

Scott CR1 Pro frame built up with Sram components. Weighs in at around 16lbs. The frame with fork itself weighs in at a stupid light 2lbs. Love riding it!

The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                              Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                              Check out my JDM F22B swap
                              Watch my CB7 video

Comment

^^ Very nice ride!!

Comment

Working...
                                X