No announcement yet.

What bicycle do you ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the pic of 3 of the 5 bikes we own.
    this is my wifes electra townie

my sons giant gfr

my giant amthem x 29er

I'll post up pics of my gt agressor as soon as I get it out of the barn and do a little spring cleaning on it
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

That makes me want an XC bike. Sooo sexy.

Comment

This bike has seen some serious shit. Multiple 5 foot drops to flat land and the like. Countless rear wheels taco'd. Waiting for the frame to crack in half to give me an excuse to buy a Giant STP 1

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Currently two 1996 Mongoose villians freestlye bikes I am trying to get back into it also I rode with Dennis Mcoy and Matt Hoffman back in the day . in nyc
          Destiny Struggles To Reassert The Pattern That Was Meant To Be. Also Some Of These Members Are Wise Guys With There Wise Guy Answers . Also only inexperienced drivers put donuts in front . You can follow me but it's going to hurt!

Comment

found this in the weeds in my back yard of my new home. its a Schwinn. Im thinking of fixing it up

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

'04 Hoffman Rhythm EL1
              -Primo Triple Wall Hula Hoop Rims w/ Ruben Dirt Front Tire/Primo Wall Street Tire in the rear
              -Primo HollowBite cranks w/ S/M 101 Pedals
              -McNeil Mid 14 Handle Bars w/ Ruben grips

Comment

I pulled my 77 Schwinn Superior out for the first time in years last weekend. Can't get them this big any more (26 inch frame, still have the seat post another 8 inches above that, I'm 6'5"). Bought it my sophomore year in college after totaling my Schwinn Continental (and almost myself) in a head-on with a car. I put thousands of miles on it in southern Ohio and central Indiana while in college. I need to get back on it regularly to get my weight down.
                90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Comment

I've got a Diamondback Outlook as a daily rider.

I do have a 1994 Dyno VFR with unoriginal wheels (I had swapped white GT mags on it when I bought it, but I swapped those onto my cousin's Hutch to ride it around so I got a set of spokes for it).

I also have a 1998 Haro Shredder Super Delux which is in pretty decent shape outside of a bent rim (it rides smooth tho).

Comment

Few updates of my babies:

Rode Seymour a few weeks ago, Whistler for a whole week last week and I'm goin up to whistler again on thursday. Hopefully gonna get some helmet cam vids for you guys!

Comment

Working...
                      X