Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requesting prayers...

Hey everyone,

My dad was involved in a head on collision on his way to work this morning. They life-flighted him to University of Utah hospital, which means it's very serious. I don't know anything else at this point, but any prayers are appreciated.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Damn man. I hope everything turns out good for you guys foamy. You and your family will be in my prayers. Just try and stay positive.

Comment

i wish the best for your father(have goosebumps writing this)
      ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Hopefully that was the worst news you'll hear about the situation. I wish you nothing but good news and updates, as well as a speedy recovery for your dad.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Sorry to hear man. I hope everything goes well. Good luck and hang in there.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Wow im very sorry to hear that Foamy, let us know if you need anything, or just want to vent. Were here for you man!

Godspeed to your pops and ill surely keep you and your family in my prayers.

Comment

Not good news dude, hope all works out
              My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

Best of wishes my man, sorry to hear that
                MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188802

Comment

Just got an update from my brother:

He's still in critical condition with the following issues/injuries:

Light swelling on the brain (they installed "a bolt" as my brother said, with a sensor to monitor the pressure), pressure seems to be non-threatening for now.
                  Multiple facial fractures
                  Broken breast bone and multiple rib fractures
                  Left lung collapsed (they've inserted a tube to drain and re-inflate the lung)
                  Small spine fracture (they said it's small and nothing to worry about really)
                  Broken femur in several places from the knee up (not sure which leg or if it's both). This will most likely require a blood transfusion, as it is causing a lot of internal bleeding.

They are saying he might need plastic surgery due to all the facial injuries. He was talking when he arrived at around 7:45am, but got "rowdy," so they sedated him. He is still under sedation.

Overall, despite the extent of the injuries, things are looking "positive," if you can call it that. I'm just glad he's still here with us.
                  Last edited by foamypirate; 02-23-2011, 03:06 PM.
                  if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Photo of the car he was in (he was a passenger):

Keep in mind they had to cut it apart to get him out (about 30 minutes)

Comment

Holy Jesus, dude...

There's nothing left of that car. He sounds like he's pretty banged up but hope for the best and try to be optimistic.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Holy crap. Bro, you have my prayers man def!
                        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        My coupe!!!
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Definitely keeping you all in my prayers. Stay up brother.

Comment

good lord man..

im sending all the positive vibes i can his way..

Comment

Working...
                            X