Clear All

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
    You were in it?
    Lmao no my bad i meant hitting HiM*

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
    My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Can we get cliffs? I don't feel like sifting through 50 some odd pages of Thug nasty talk in order to piece together the story.

Comment

Cliffs, 90% of the people involved in that B20 thread don't seem to have any sort of education. I am going to assume that is the cause of the fight.... too many dumb asses in one area!
        MR Thread
        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

if i knew someone that stole my car, beating his ass would only be a small portion of what i would do. I think torture in my basement would be nice.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
            not at all.. i will NEVER understand how fucking bike racks became a trend..
            Probably because I'm not the only one that thinks this looks good:
            [IMG][/IMG]
            MRT
            37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
            30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
            27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
            Originally posted by Tippey764
            I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
            Originally posted by deevergote
            sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
              understood but when you are right there and its happening to you,
              Sure, the heat of the moment can do a lot of things.

Comment

Sucks that stuff like this has to happen but, there's always a reason for it.Im shocked no one tried to at least break it up.

Comment

his lack of effort to at least fight somewhat proves guilt in something that happened but that same lack of effort caused him a continuous ass whooping. All those guys felt like thugs because he didn't fight back and they had their buddies around as back up.

I dont consider that a fight
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Wow......shit got REAL.
                    Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                    Be a man. Grab on the crank pulley with one hand, hold some chloroform over the air filter and "Shush it to death".
                    Originally posted by Accrdkid
                    Hey did you earn your Red Wings? Red Wings being you muffed dived that coochie and tasted copper and got the red mustache.

No matter how far you go, the same path lies in front of you. "ユメクイ"

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                      his lack of effort to at least fight somewhat proves guilt in something that happened but that same lack of effort caused him a continuous ass whooping. All those guys felt like thugs because he didn't fight back and they had their buddies around as back up.

I dont consider that a fight
                      Straight up. I was about to say the same thing. He's not fighting back, so its plausible that he might be guilty.

and +2 on the " i don't consider that a fight"....defend yourself, don't go for friends.

Gemini, you remember Baby cham song....jah know, i forgot the name
                      '91 Concord Metallic Blue. Status: under construction

Comment

This is the reason import tuning is looked down upon.

edit: A google search brings up loads of forums talking about this same thing. Pretty embarassing for the honda community as a whole. Apparently this is a recurring thing.
                        Last edited by Ander; 06-07-2011, 02:46 AM.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                        I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

I would just like to say that in a court, you can still be found guilty if you know who did a crime but you wont say. I know a family member who went to prison and he met a guy who was in for 15 years because he wouldn't reveal who a particular person of interest was who committed a crime.

15 YEARS!

I think if an ass kicking is all that guy gets he'll be getting off lucky.

I would also agree on the matter that it's totally different when it's YOUR car that's stolen and you find someone who knows who did it.

As for the general crowd, that is totally not my scene anyway so I'll never have to deal with that.
                          Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

DAMN 15 years, do you know the nature of the crime he was hiding?

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
                            I would also agree on the matter that it's totally different when it's YOUR car that's stolen and you find someone who knows who did it.
                            If I found out who stole my car, I suspect I would be fairly indifferent.
                            Theft is just an event. How you personally handle emotions will have a MUCH bigger impact on your long term mental stability than the theft itself.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post
                              I still fail to see how something as petty as a vehicle can be an excuse for barbarism. Men should have better control over their emotions than that.
                              I agree with you it's was still uncalled for family outing scene . really time and place for everything .
                              Destiny Struggles To Reassert The Pattern That Was Meant To Be. Also Some Of These Members Are Wise Guys With There Wise Guy Answers . Also only inexperienced drivers put donuts in front . You can follow me but it's going to hurt!

Comment

C'mon man fight back! Just don't sit there and get your ass whipped!
                                Was this guy solo or what?

Comment

Working...
                                X