Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy thinks his "JDM" cb7 is worth 15grand?!?!?!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy thinks his "JDM" cb7 is worth 15grand?!?!?!?

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/2560613719.html

its called depreciation!!!!

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
    Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Some people just make me wonder.

Comment

Judging from the trailer in the background, I'm gonna go ahead and say he's on meth.
      Originally posted by nine_deuce
      What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
      91 ex auto-sold!
      92 lx wagon-sold!
      92 ex parts car-sold!

I NEED ANOTHER CB PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE LOCAL!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lawman_745 View Post
          Judging from the trailer in the background, I'm gonna go ahead and say he's on meth.
          Not cool! I have a trailer

Comment

For high miles thats allot wishin on that guy's part.

Last summer or earlier this year (can't remember when exactly) there was a 1993 EX Wagon that had been in storage at the Marysville , OH plant that some guy who works at the plant itself won in a raffle prize.

200 original miles, car was always stored in Honda's climate control storage facility, he put it up on craiglist for 13k.

Never knew if someone had purchased it though.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Some people make me laugh. I have a furby still in the box. box is crunched but all the features work. does that mean im gonna get the 40 bucks my mom paid for it when i was a kid? No!

Comment

I was expecting to see something alot different than that for $15,000
                1993 Accord LX Coupe 5spd

Comment

depreciation or de-mental?

Comment

I sent the guy a pleasent message(: I offered him $2000 for it
                    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Just saw this while I was doing the daily cl surffing lmao.
                      Just because it'll be worthless when everybody flags it heres the add
                      Originally posted by Person off craigslist View Post
                      1992 Honda Accord JDM CB7 - $15000 (Donelson)

Date: 2011-08-22, 5:04PM CDT
                      Reply to: sale-nnzbf-2560613719@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Im posting up my truly one of a kind JDM Cb7. I am the original owner.
                      What makes it JDM, you may ask? Its not the one piece headlights, sidemarkers, fogs, or RHD. (none of which i have)
                      Its the fact that this CB7 was made in Japan. It has a 'JHM' Vin. ALL other cb7s have a '1HG' vin, meaning that they are made in Marysville, Ohio. Thats in the US by the way.

The car has never been wrecked. It has 203,000 original miles. NO MOTOR SWAPS DONE HERE FOLKS.

You may be wondering why I am charging slightly higher than most of the other cb7s on here. Most of which are lame, and none made in Japan.

Well, ill tell you frankly: This car serves the same purpose that it did back in August of '91 when I bought it. It still gets me to where I want to be. It still looks the same. Every feature still works. Why should I LOSE money? Im charging a few hundred dollars less than what I payed for it. Its called depreciation.

It still does all it is supposed to do, which is why it has a near full price. If some features were broken, then the price would be cheaper.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
                      Who wants this gem?!

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

WAIT!!!! Ima go to Japan and sell a USDM CB7 their for $15k.. Wait no $14,999. My back window doesn't work.
                        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                          For high miles thats allot wishin on that guy's part.

Last summer or earlier this year (can't remember when exactly) there was a 1993 EX Wagon that had been in storage at the Marysville , OH plant that some guy who works at the plant itself won in a raffle prize.

200 original miles, car was always stored in Honda's climate control storage facility, he put it up on craiglist for 13k.

Never knew if someone had purchased it though.
                          I would have kept it and preserved it forever.
                          Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                          I sent the guy a pleasent message(: I offered him $2000 for it
                          Lol, we should do to him what we did to that guy with the 400 dollar ebay lights!!!!
                          Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
                          Just saw this while I was doing the daily cl surffing lmao.
                          Just because it'll be worthless when everybody flags it heres the add

Who wants this gem?!
                          LOL, thats the whole point of this thread

Comment

Sweet my usdm accord is worth 15k
                            Last edited by thepowderblue; 08-22-2011, 08:36 PM.
                            Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
                            93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

powderblue, you should send him that pic. He will die!

Comment

Working...
                              X