I just stopped in to say "good bye".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just stopped in to say "good bye".

To my Cb7 family, The years have been great and I want to thank all of you for the positive comments over the years. It is now time for me to move on... I no longer do any vehicle related work. My shop, Collective Autoworx is still up and funtioning in Tucson AZ, but I myself have moved on to a completely different area of work. I wish all of you the best of luck and all of the happiness that you can receive pursuing your CB7 dreams!

Thank you again for everything! My car is up for sale... not posted though.

Hope all goes well with you in your new ventures.Your car is an inspiring legend in my book!

Comment

Lies! good luck to you in your new adventures.

Comment

Originally posted by 2point6 View Post
        To my Cb7 family, The years have been great and I want to thank all of you for the positive comments over the years. It is now time for me to move on... I no longer do any vehicle related work. My shop, Collective Autoworx is still up and funtioning in Tucson AZ, but I myself have moved on to a completely different area of work. I wish all of you the best of luck and all of the happiness that you can receive pursuing your CB7 dreams!

Thank you again for everything! My car is up for sale... not posted though.
        What field of work, and why?
        There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, you've already entered yourself into cb7's legendary history and that's something that will never go away! Best of luck in your future endeavors, your input and projects were really inspiring over these years.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
            What field of work, and why?
            Thank you to everyone for the comments above!

I have been involved with a company formerly know as Pre Paid Legal Services. We are now know as Legal Shield. A New York based Equity firm, just purchased us for $650M. For me, this business has grown very fast and offers income options to make a "serious" income level, helping others do the same. I personally oversee a team of people who I enjoy helping them get to thier own financial goals, more than I like being an innovator in the car scene.
            This is not a sales pitch... and I don't want to hear about "pyramid schemes".

I personally have found a great deal of success and I simply like helping others do the same. I find it WAY more rewarding when someone I teach, reaches their own financial goals.

This has become my number one priority... helping others do what I have done.

Comment

Well good luck man!

You can't do serious research on the 4th gen platform and NOT learn about you and your contributions to this platform.

Best of luck on your endeavors and please stop in here from time to time and keep us updated!!

Comment

I wish you the best bro...and I actually used Prepaid Legal several years back when my job offered it to us
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                  As far as I'm concerned, you've already entered yourself into cb7's legendary history and that's something that will never go away! Best of luck in your future endeavors, your input and projects were really inspiring over these years.
                  Even looking away from all the technical work you paved the way for, the inspiration your projects have given others has been an invaluable contribution to the CB society.

Good luck in the future.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Man, I think I might cry!

Not really, but I'm kinda bummed that you're selling your car and getting out of the whole modding thing. You've truly been an inspiration to us, Scott!

I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors, and I hope your car goes to a good home. If you ever want to post about your new line of work on here, feel free. I'd be curious to see what has drawn you away from the automotive world... and hell, I'm always open to new opportunities myself!

Comment

good luck in your future endeavors and come back to visit us dont forget about us!
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Sorry to see you go Scott, you've always been an inspiration and an innovator. Best of luck to you and yours in the future.
                        SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
                        -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

2point6:

You've been an inspiration to us all. Use your desire to inspire others to go out there and teach people how to build their own income and be their own boss! I have no doubt you will succeed in leading your team of people. I'm building a home-based relational business also and will NEVER be an employee again!!! Awesome!
                          My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

You can't leave unless you give me you're turbo k! Then I'll accept the fact you're leaving!

Comment

Good luck!!!!!!! Your def an inspiration!
                              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X